*Jones*

Pikachuuuuuuuu
Reaction score
i've got around £30 million to spend first season in january and i need a good aml who plays as an inside forward? anyone got any suggestions? Thanks!

Arshavin, Mancini, Balotelli, Modric, Jovetic, Young

Last edited:
Ashley Young.
Mario Balotelli.
Vicente.
Simao.
Salomon Kalou.
Stevan Jovetic.
Alexis Sanchez.
Cani.
Andreas Guardado.
Juan Manuel Vargas.

They should all be in the price range.

i vote jovetic or vargas

i vote jovetic or vargas

It is the first season, so if he did buy Jovetic, he would not be at his best, and maybe under preform. As he does never really preform till 2/3 season.

If i was you, i would try and get Jovetic and someone else, if you can, you will be able to get Jovetic for around £12 Million.

jovetic ripped up the prem with man utd in my 1st season. he actually dropped in form in seasons 3+4 before re-establishing himself in the team

jovetic ripped up the prem with man utd in my 1st season. he actually dropped in form in seasons 3+4 before re-establishing himself in the team

Really? I signed him 1st season with Liverpool, Everton and Man City. And he was awful, but 2nd season, he was top 3 assists in the prem for all clubs.

i need someone who'll get me goals and assists straight away?

Really? I signed him 1st season with Liverpool, Everton and Man City. And he was awful, but 2nd season, he was top 3 assists in the prem for all clubs.

lol, just looked at my save and i realise why. rooney got injured so i used him as a deep lying forward, he grabbed a few goals and fed berba for tap ins all season :D

as a winger he probably isnt all that in season one, but deffo can be a top player after a year or two.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

i need someone who'll get me goals and assists straight away?

Get vargas then

Ashley Young then.

Play him Inside Forward, and he should get you both.

He's right. Young is class. And from my experience with Liverpool he's usually fairly willing to sign up with you. Villa might be a bit **** with his value though, but I imagine 30 mil should be enough.

He's right. Young is class. And from my experience with Liverpool he's usually fairly willing to sign up with you. Villa might be a bit **** with his value though, but I imagine 30 mil should be enough.

You should, be able to get him for around... £16 Million.

Well Max got him for 14m so you should be good to go.

get Yago from Juventus, Wonderkid supereme as backup to whoever you decide to get, can get him for about 2 million if not less!

get Yago from Juventus, Wonderkid supereme as backup to whoever you decide to get, can get him for about 2 million if not less!

very bad personality though.

hes become unsettled and casued divisions in every squad ive bought him for

HIGHLY recommend Arshavin. may be expensive but he scores so much and get so much assists. unbelievable as advanced playmaker or inside forward, scored 20 and 23 assists for me with arsenal and had a season av rating of 7.52, best in the prem

if you cant get him vargas sometimes goes quite cheap and if you're stuck guardado is still class and very cheap