im playing as liverpool at the moment and i signed angel di maria and john fleck both great players and flecks stats go up a lot

Di maria, cheap in the 1st season and is world class imo

juan angel albin from getafe. he can play on ml/aml (winger,adv playmaker or inside forward) as well as amc , and fc as deep laying striker - in my porto game hes got 12 assists 12 goals in 25 matches. whats awesome about him that hes cheap (i got him for €5,75M), will join and you have 2 options: get him to play on the wing and spend some cash on other quality player elsewhere, or buy him as backup for any of the positions i mentioned

im liverpool need left nack attacking mid right or left. 10 - 15 mil to spend

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

*need left "back" (i wrote nack!) and an attacking mid left/ right. HELP!

My vote is for Ribery, he can go on the left, right?

Last edited:
the best you can get is

- Juan Manuel Vargas.
- Ashley Young
- Mario Balotelli

(@ Joe bigears) trust me lad, buy a kid called nordin amrabat. Young dutch lad, he's world class imo. plays anywhere up front, quick and gets plenty of assists. i got him for just over 7million in my first season, and he's one of my top earners now with so many added attributes. As for left back i use insua as he's developed so much, but i got rid of nick the greek and bought a lad called 'david luiz' from ajax. strongest at cb but can also play on the left. p.s. if you're a liverpool fan he's sort of like playing a young carragher at left back. strong and steady.