'Liverpool and Manchester United and arsenal and chelski- Argue here'

GUNNER500

Reaction score
It seems there is a need for a thread like this so that all the arguements between the supports of the top 4 can have there say and keep other threads clear!
yes i got the idea from a billyredups post!

i`ll start will we see a pen for an away team at old trafford this season? i dowt it!
will we see darren fletcher get sent off in a match this season as he is probley the dirtest player in the prem this season so far? and has he even seen yellow?

people were so quick to jump on eduardo for diving that the player was made in to some sort of villan when all he did was do what rooney n drogba n gerrard have done for the last few years in the prem and thats win a pen for this team which in the end was pointless as celtic had no chance of getting anything out of the game they were poor over both legs and just whinged when they lost at the only thing they could the dive scottish football has been pants for years and even the best clubs celtic and rangers would struggle against teams like fulham n west ham ect, so maybe the should have spent more time trying to right the wrongs in there own team which has one or two divers of its own than blam eddy for a dive/pen that didn`t even meen anything in the end.

adebayor is a ****** who should be banned for atleast 5-6 games for his defo delibrate stamp on rvp and his atempt to start a riot in the away stand, although any arsenal fan found guilty for throwing coins ect should be banned and find as there were inesent people that were hurt just doing the jobs or in the crowd!

also what will chelski do now that there banned from the transfer market and they have to have 8 english players in squad next year?

All the above is my opion do u agree or am i talking **** have your say!

Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal Suck

Liverpool Rule :)

lol just kidding lol

Lol, lets face it, Portsmouth are gonna win the league anyway, 5 losses in a row for us is our game plan :p Chelsea for the tittle in my opinion

I think Liverpool will drop out of the top four, there lack of depth will cost them where as Man City & Spurs have more quality on the bench.

I think Liverpool will drop out of the top four, there lack of depth will cost them where as Man City & Spurs have more quality on the bench.

Ha no way will they drop out yeh we do lack depth and have been for some time but we still finish in top 4

i think arsenal as they have to many young player which is not a bad thing but they dont have enough experience

You never know, a few injures to key players here and there and you could struggle big time.

And i disagree with the Arsenal statement, people have been saying for years that the squad is too young but they have consistantly finished in the top 4 for a number of years. They won't win the title though. Its either Chelsea or Man Utd this year.

And if Man City beat United tihs weekend then i'll start taking them seriously.

Yeh we had key injures last season torres and gerrard where out for time and we still came 2nd

Yeh we had key injures last season torres and gerrard where out for time and we still came 2nd

Yeh . . Last season.
Things have changed mate, your side is weaker, others have got better.

O sorry we lost 1 player ALONSO and signed 2 Johnson & Aquilani so how are we weaker when we lose 1 class player and bring 2 in

Man utd weaker Lost ronaldo and tevez signed Valencia and owen :S

Arsenal 1 Cb in and Ady and toure out

Only team's that are stronger are Spurs and Man city

for me both liverpool and arsenal will struggle when it comes to injurys both teams lack depth of quilty whats ur take on what will cheski do now that the new 8 english in a squad thing next season and they can`t buy in? i think if the ban stands they will struggle next season as there an aging squad?

O sorry we lost 1 player ALONSO and signed 2 Johnson & Aquilani so how are we weaker when we lose 1 class player and bring 2 in

Arsenal 1 Cb in and Ady and toure out

Only team's that are stronger are Spurs and Man city

Alonso & Arbeloa
I guess Johnson cancels out Arbeloa but Alonso was a key figure for you and i don't think Aquilani will give you that extra dimension that Xabi gave you.
And yeh that was my point in the first place, Spurs & City have got stronger so they might replace you.

for me both liverpool and arsenal will struggle when it comes to injurys both teams lack depth of quilty whats ur take on what will cheski do now that the new 8 english in a squad thing next season and they can`t buy in? i think if the ban stands they will struggle next season as there an aging squad?

I think we will be fine to be honest, we've already got a few in our squad already + we got a few english lads to come back from their loans e.g. Mancienne. I reckon it will upset a few though, like Paulo Ferreira, i doubt he will make the squad, a legend though for being so loyal, most players would complain.

And im not to bothered about the ban this season, i think we can still win the League but it will make it harder to win the Champs League. Next season however, with everyone getting older, legs going, some already gone (Ballack), might have to rely on some youngsters to come through. Looking foward to see Kakuta rip up Premier League defenses :D

Do you actually think Aquilani and Johnson will replace Alonso?

Some dilussional fans on here.

My money is on the title going to Man United again this season. i am sure Rooneys goals will dry up after a few weeks as usual, he will still get 20+ this season. In Valencia they have a winger with the pace of Ronaldo, dribbling ability and a better crossing ability aswell as the willingness to track back that Ronaldo just flat out refused to do. Ofcourse they will miss the sheer mass of goals that Ronaldo brought and the Important goals of Tevez but in essence would they really have wanted a grumpy Argentinian that was sitting on the bench anyway and a glory boy that wanted to leave anyway?. Owen can provide the important goals (when fit) , Rooney the mass of the goals and with Valencia bringing in a better work rate on the wing, With the rest of the team pretty much unchanged I see no reason why Man United can't win the title yet again.

we mite of lost ronaldo n tevez but we r stil stronger thn chelsea arsenal n liverpool :D

what makes me laugh is how when ronaldo was at man u, the man u fans always said, yeah he's the best player in the world. Now he's at real, they're like no it's messi (btw devildog that's not a dig a you, im just generally speaking