'Liverpool and Manchester United and arsenal and chelski- Argue here'

ronaldo is the best player in the world, and man utd will miss him,

liverpool will miss alonso
arsenal will miss ady and toure
chelsea will miss the african players during the african cup of nations, so it is all down to the best 25 players which i think its man utd, so they get my vote

i`ll start will we see a pen for an away team at old trafford this season? i dowt it!
will we see darren fletcher get sent off in a match this season as he is probley the dirtest player in the prem this season so far? and has he even seen yellow?

people were so quick to jump on eduardo for diving that the player was made in to some sort of villan when all he did was do what rooney n drogba n gerrard have done for the last few years in the prem and thats win a pen for this team which in the end was pointless as celtic had no chance of getting anything out of the game they were poor over both legs and just whinged when they lost at the only thing they could the dive scottish football has been pants for years and even the best clubs celtic and rangers would struggle against teams like fulham n west ham ect, so maybe the should have spent more time trying to right the wrongs in there own team which has one or two divers of its own than blam eddy for a dive/pen that didn`t even meen anything in the end.

All the above is my opion do u agree or am i talking **** have your say!

Referees are not as biased as you seem to think. it is always hard to get a pen at old traford but the same can be said for the emirates, anfield and stamford bridge.

fletcher is a class player and not the dirtiest in the prem. yes he has seen yellow.

I'm sure you were and will be just as eager to jump on other players for diving.

Glad to see that **** adebayor is getting banned for the **** he did.

Also glad to see joe cole back.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

what makes me laugh is how when ronaldo was at man u, the man u fans always said, yeah he's the best player in the world. Now he's at real, they're like no it's messi (btw devildog that's not a dig a you, im just generally speaking
To be fair that has coencided with messi winning the treble at barcalona and playing absolutely immense.

i think messi's overrated though, although he's still young

anyway back to man u and all that lot, i truly think chelski will win the prem this year

chelsea are normally favourites around this time.

yeah true, but still i think they will, ill be suprised if man u do it again

liverpool don't have enough strength in depth and arsenal need to mature a bit more (squad ages) before they can really challenge for the title

what makes me laugh is how when ronaldo was at man u, the man u fans always said, yeah he's the best player in the world. Now he's at real, they're like no it's messi (btw devildog that's not a dig a you, im just generally speaking

No offense taken, What you say is true of most United fans, but theres no denying that he was the best player in the world for one season. The next season he was still at united and was overtaken by Lionel "The Messiah" Messi.

I think Chelsea or one of the Manchester teams for the title and Man City replacing Liverpool in the top four

does anybody remember around this time last season when Chelsea where on top off the league and seemingly unbeatable. Then results dried up and Scolari got sacked. I can't back Chelsea for the title but the same can be said for Man Utd. If Anderson and Nani don't step up, I reckon we will scrape into the top 4. As much as I hate to say it, Arsenal for the title. The only issue with them is Vermaelan. I hate everything about him and I think Arsenal made a horrible signing. In saying that he has started of quite well. As for Liverpool, they will be knocked out of the top 4 by Spurs, Man City to be 6th. Unless City can beat Utd at the weekend, I can't take them seriously

does anybody remember around this time last season when Chelsea where on top off the league and seemingly unbeatable. Then results dried up and Scolari got sacked. I can't back Chelsea for the title but the same can be said for Man Utd. If Anderson and Nani don't step up, I reckon we will scrape into the top 4. As much as I hate to say it, Arsenal for the title. The only issue with them is Vermaelan. I hate everything about him and I think Arsenal made a horrible signing. In saying that he has started of quite well. As for Liverpool, they will be knocked out of the top 4 by Spurs, Man City to be 6th. Unless City can beat Utd at the weekend, I can't take them seriously

What have you got against Vermaelan?

scrape into the top 4? :OoO)

Vermaelan a horrible signing? From what i've seen so far 10 million looks like a bargain.

vermaelen a horrible signing, i take it you don't watch football? anyone with a brain can see he's going to be one of the best centre backs in years to come

vermaelen is a great signing i had my dowts before the start of the season but hes been great!

vermaelen is a great signing for arsenal

big strong ,great in the air ,good tackler