Liverpool complete Henderson deal

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Liverpool Football Club have completed the signing of Jordan Henderson after the 20-year-old passed a medical and agreed personal terms.

Henderson travelled to Merseyside on Wednesday after a fee was agreed with Sunderland. He then underwent a medical examination in Liverpool before signing a long-term deal.

The midfielder has now joined the England U21 squad in Denmark as they prepare for the European Championships.

Henderson's first game after completing his transfer is likely to be against Spain U21s on Sunday.

LFC.TV statement, just.

Oh right. Good signing, hope he does well.

Henderson said last year, Steven Gerrard is the best player he's ever played against.

Coming from a man united fan, thats a great singing.

but for 20m or 16m with ngog , is a bad deal. would not pay no more them 13m-ish for him.

but i think he has potiential.

what number will he get?

Dunno, not even said how long his contract is! 11,19,20 and then all the ones from players leaving.
Imagine by 'long term contract' it'll be 5 or so years though.

10 is Joe Cole, who is 28?

Good signing for Liverpool. Question for the fans though..

Are you happier that you're keeping N'Gog or were you happier that he was going as part of the deal?

Are you happier that you're keeping N'Gog or were you happier that he was going as part of the deal?

The deal was not dependant on N'gog, but Liverpool have allowed Sunderland to talk to him.

Sunderland saying £19.25m. #LFC saying £16m. Must be £16m with £3.25m add-ons. Ngog in talks with #SAFC over separate deal

I don't mind, he's decent backup. He'll definitely still be leaving, and he's still talking to Sunderland. It'll just be a seperate deal if he goes there.

No & yes.

Good signing for Liverpool, Henderson seems very excting to me and I am sure he will have a positive impact on Liverpool's 2011/12 season most definetly

Good signing for Liverpool, Henderson seems very excting to me and I am sure he will have a positive impact on Liverpool's 2011/12 season most definetly

Is that sarcasm or irony or somesuch ? It's hard to tell sometimes.

Typically, watch his rating sky-rocket on FIFA :mad:

Honestly though, good luck to the lad. Never seen a game where he didn't put in 110%.

Typically, watch his rating sky-rocket on FIFA :mad:

Honestly though, good luck to the lad. Never seen a game where he didn't put in 110%.

Seems like a nice bloke from his interview, can imagine him giving his all.