Liverpool complete Henderson deal

Good signing for Liverpool. Question for the fans though..

Are you happier that you're keeping N'Gog or were you happier that he was going as part of the deal?

I was happy if we gave them 3 mil to accept N'Gog on the deal..

Promising young player. Glad he went to Liverpool, should succeed. Mainly due to the fact he may well be playing alongside Gerrard who I hope will make him into a fantastic player in years to come.

Typically, watch his rating sky-rocket on FIFA :mad:

Honestly though, good luck to the lad. Never seen a game where he didn't put in 110%.

Got my UT team planned already:
De Gea
K.Walker - P.Jones - Khumalo - Fabio
Lennon - Sandro - Henderson - Bale
Hernandez - [Insert Spurs's Next Signing]​

Good signing for Liverpool. Question for the fans though..

Are you happier that you're keeping N'Gog or were you happier that he was going as part of the deal?

It'll happen I reckon DMF. It's like the Garcia and Torres deal for Atletico. Selling club gets to wave its 'tough negotiator' peen about but fundamentally it's a part exchange plus cash.

N'Gog, hmm. Tough one. Don't think he'll get games for us. And he's starting to stall in progressing now. He's got everything needed to be a very decent Premiership striker but he needs to put it all together and the pressure at Liverpool to step in for eg Torres obviously didn't help. If we'd been able to bring in a striker to replace Keane, I think he'd have developed out on loan and returned a better player for it. So, wouldn't be glad to see the back of him but think he's probably wise to be looking for a club where he has a realistic chance of staking a claim for a first team place. Similarities to maybe Gibson at United if you see what I mean.

though of getting bring him to arsenal in my fm save. really good player.

I’m interested to know how Liverpool fans feel they will line up (midfield wise) next season. Is Charlie Adam really needed now? & will Gerrard really be a pivotal player?

I think this policy of bringing in young British talent is honourable & exciting. 20m is very steep for Henderson, a player who was lacklustre from the turn of the year. He has potential though and KK will surely get the best out of him. Exciting times for Liverpool fans.

I’m interested to know how Liverpool fans feel they will line up (midfield wise) next season. Is Charlie Adam really needed now? & will Gerrard really be a pivotal player?

I think this policy of bringing in young British talent is honourable & exciting. 20m is very steep for Henderson, a player who was lacklustre from the turn of the year. He has potential though and KK will surely get the best out of him. Exciting times for Liverpool fans.

Adam or Mata are required to give us creativity. I don't honestly know what our midfield will look like next season as several players may be moved on or loaned out & negotiations continue for new recruits. Stevie I suspect will pick up his usual niggles - another reason for getting in a playmaker type.

Henderson was £20m because he is english; it's like drawing teeth to get even average players to move between clubs in the Premiership - not that I'm saying Henderson is one of the latter.

I think most Pool fans will welcome Charlie Adam if they get him at a decent price, not more than 8m imo but I'd rather they stick with their current midfield and look to strenthen other areas, they alrwady have quality Central Midfielders in Lucas, Gerrard, Raul M. and now Henderson... doubt Charlie Adam will be missed if Liverpool dont go for him

We have enough central midfielders, and our defence is really only lacking a left back, it's the wide areas we need to improve greatly, Adam johnson would be an immense signing, as would young and downing.

One player i would love to see brought in is daniel sturridge, we need another attacking option, and hes a great young english striker, who better?

I think Liverpool still need proper width. Someone like Downing or Young would be fantastic. Have heard they are after Clichy from Arsenal

I think Liverpool still need proper width. Someone like Downing or Young would be fantastic. Have heard they are after Clichy from Arsenal

Rumours are afloat that Kenny is after Downing after reportedly losing Young to Man Utd so their is some light in that matter although personally Im hoping they sign Mata, would be interesting to see how he does in the PLM

Rumours are afloat that Kenny is after Downing after reportedly losing Young to Man Utd so their is some light in that matter although personally Im hoping they sign Mata, would be interesting to see how he does in the PLM

Downing is a conventional winger & Mata is more of a playmaker so it's possible to play both in the same team.

Good signing but more still needs to be done. Winger is a must to give width, a LB is another must as Pool haven't a good, reliable one for a while (Aurelio is good but always injured) and a CB or maybe even 2. Agger is great but is quite injury prone, Carra is old and not quite as good as he used to be but still decent, Skrtel is ****, Kyriakos is pretty poor as well and old.

How is it not his fault loool?

He wanted Carroll so he paid 35m for him, when he is worth about 10 at max.

55million on two average players. Wow.

You do have a point but when u look at the circumstances the transfers took place in:

Torres was about to leave on the same day Carroll was bought, and as Torres did not want to stay it was in Liverpool's interest to let him go and they had no choice but to look for another striker to replace Torres on the same day, Newcastle tok advantage of this and pumped 35m out of Liverpool who had no choice but to cough up as they would have been in serious trouble if they went into the second half of the season with only Suarez as the recognised striker (and what if he injured himself, was not able to adapt to the pl etc), hence they had to buy someone who was proven in the PL and that was Carroll

Since Liverpool did not qualify for Europe at all they can hardly try to entice players such as Sneijder and Javier Pastore, realisitic options were players such as Henderson and Charlie Adam and due to the inflated prices of young english talent nowadays due to the homegrown rules, any club would have been forced to pay over the odds for Henderson add to the fact that Henderson was Sunderlands star midfielder making Sunderland less likely to sell him for a cut-throat price

Kenny Dalglish sure knows how to overpay for players!

West Ham sure know how to overpay their players!

The likes of Dyer/Cole/Upson/Green all on ridiculous wages... Yet you're still in the Championship!!

BRILLIANT!!!!!