Liverpool - Everton 16/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the majority have completely writen us off, even when were at home..

Don't want to make any bold statements because I will be gutted and disappointed enough without having to come on here and eat my world.

To be honest, I think Liverpool will nick this. Dalglish will get them fired up, he'll get the fans fired up which'll transfer to the pitch, and they'll play their hearts out. And to be frank, I wouldn't begrudge them a win. Although they're not a top 4 club (yet), theres no way a club of that stature should be where they are in the table.

Reina, Kelly, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Meireles, Lucas, Spearing, Maxi, Kuyt, Torres

Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Cole, Aurelio, Shelvey, Pacheco, Babel.

Spearing to start. Very strange. Bit of scouse passion though... Glad to see Maxi starting.

Hope it's:

Reina
Johnson-Kelly-Skrtel-Agger
Spearing-
Meireles-Lucas
Kuyt--------------------------Maxi
Torres​

Don't rate Spearing but am actually pleased he is starting. Gutted Aurelio isn't in, what does he have to do to start?

C'mon Liverpool!

Well we've got Anichebe and Beckford startin. I just don't rate Beckford. Seems to inconcistent, and snatches at chances. Have a feeling the pressure may get to him today aswell. Still, could be proved wrong.

Know one's written you off whoever said that. I was confident until I saw our team sheet. No Pienaar meaning he's as good as sold. Saha failed late fitness test. Anichebe and Beckford up front, but I have a feeling Anichebe will play on the left... which means going back to 1 up top, which I would really rather not.

Nervous now.

Weakest Merseyside derby in years.

Liverpool 2-2 Everton

N'Gog, Spearing

Anichebe x2

Hope it's:

Reina
Johnson-Kelly-Skrtel-Agger
Spearing-
Meireles-Lucas
Kuyt--------------------------Maxi
Torres​

Don't rate Spearing but am actually pleased he is starting. Gutted Aurelio isn't in, what does he have to do to start?

C'mon Liverpool!

Hmm not sure about Kelly at centre back even though his natural postion is CB an hes been doing great I just think its too big a step for the lad. Less pressure on him at RB an he does great there with his energy. Kelly an Skrtel would be a very mistake ridden partnership lol. Need Agger there with the brains and positioning.

Must say though very positive subs bench.

People writen us off because 90% of people who aren't Liverpool fans said we would either lose or draw. Think thats writing us off to be honest.

Having seen both line ups..

Liverpool 2-0 Everton - Kuyt, Torres.

Hmm not sure about Kelly at centre back even though his natural postion is CB an hes been doing great I just think its too big a step for the lad. Less pressure on him at RB an he does great there with his energy. Kelly an Skrtel would be a very mistake ridden partnership lol. Need Agger there with the brains and positioning.

Johnson cannot play left-back after Blackpool...

Kelly left-back?

Must say though very positive subs bench.

People writen us off because 90% of people who aren't Liverpool fans said we would either lose or draw. Think thats writing us off to be honest.
Those 90% are very very naive people who think just because we've won 2 in a row are back to our best, and that just because you lost a couple of games one to Man U, that it's a forgone conclusion. They however don't understand quite what can happen in a Merseyside derby.

So nervous now.

Though I think Liverpool will nick it, it's going to be a very determined, gritty performance from both teams. Hopefully, with no red cards or silly challenges. May be a weak derby, but the passion will always be there. May the best team win

Though I think Liverpool will nick it, it's going to be a very determined, gritty performance from both teams. Hopefully, with no red cards or silly challenges. May be a weak derby, but the passion will always be there. May the best team win

You think you're going to lose? I thought I was low on confidence...

We always think we're going to lose this game, it's come from many years of being true..

Mainly because we're missing Cahill. Like I mentioned before, I feel Beckford is still trying to find his feet, and we're just having problems scoring goals, or giving away silly goals like the unfortunate Jags OG a short while back. It's just been of those seasons when things just don't seem to go right.

EVERTON: Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Osman, Arteta, Fellaini, Coleman, Anichebe, Beckford. Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Bilyaletdinov, Vaughan, Gueye, Baxter, Rodwell. - No Saha, Jagielka or Pienaar

Just hoping Collymore keeps his Liverpool bias to himself during the commentary lol. I know he's passionate but ya know. Can go a bit overboard sometimes lol

FS. Please Kenny, play Kelly at LB, feel more secure with him there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back