Liverpool - Everton 16/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Mistakes.. You trying to say there wasn't one mistake under Woy? XD

I watched liverpool last week and all i saw was a team that didnt know what to do when there captain got sent off and a goalie keep them in the game. Midweek they defended awfully and today again....

No, although there wasn't that many individual errors leading to goals etc.

Are you surprised, 10 men without Gerrard AND Carragher, 10 men, we actually did very well considering. We were poor against Blackpool, we were very good today, we defended brilliantly first half, Skrtel and Kyrgi is always a shaky combination, Agger is our best defender.

Hearing some serious rumours there was major trouble today after the game. Also on the People's forum it's being said that one Everton fan has been killed and another is fighting for his life.

If it's true, then all you who had a go at me for "generalising" Liverpool fans last week, can go shove you head in a frying pan.

No, although there wasn't that many individual errors leading to goals etc.

Are you surprised, 10 men without Gerrard AND Carragher, 10 men, we actually did very well considering. We were poor against Blackpool, we were very good today, we defended brilliantly first half, Skrtel and Kyrgi is always a shaky combination, Agger is our best defender.

If you defending well equals conceding 2 goals at home, this league isn't for you.( against a team in the bottom half as well)

Hearing some serious rumours there was major trouble today after the game. Also on the People's forum it's being said that one Everton fan has been killed and another is fighting for his life.

If it's true, then all you who had a go at me for "generalising" Liverpool fans last week, can go shove you head in a frying pan.
no you're still generalising even if its true, and no where has this come up yet.

Oh right yeah, I didn't realise that the Everton fans didn't stand there and get involved either eh.

Oh right yeah, I didn't realise that the Everton fans didn't stand there and get involved either eh.
exactly. While its disgusting, all clubs have a small minority of scumbags

If this is true then it is horrific and the Liverpool fans involved should be arrested. However you can't generalise all Liverpool fans. Like what you posted about OT it is only a minority of idiots who have done this. You can blame all Liverpool fans

I didnt question you, but can i please stick my head in a frying pan...? Hopefully it has an egg in there as well. EMMM Fry eggs.

If you defending well equals conceding 2 goals at home, this league isn't for you.( against a team in the bottom half as well)

And these goals were conceded when our best defender was off the pitch.

I forgot how poor United's defence was last season when Ferdinand was out.

Christ sake, "rumours", meaning could easily not be true, secondly maybe Liverpool fans were hurt. Thirdly, two incidents and we're all bottom on the Earth scum. Stop looking for a fight.
Oh, and just so you're aware of the "Hillsborough" chants the Everton fans were singing.

See this is why people shouldn't comment on matches they didn't watch, just leads to massive fails. He said we defended well in the first half [although it was more the fact Everton were **** but meh], we didn't concede in the first half. Agger got subbed because he was ill and we conceded too goals. Jeez.

You need to grow up.

I can't defend those fans. If it is true it is a disgrace. However I'll defend to my death that the majority of Liverpool fans are superb.

(Although it is horrible to say) I am surprised more fans don't die or get severely injured at Liverpool - Everton games, gangs of both clubs have organised fights after the matches and often use weapons etc.

:(

And these goals were conceded when our best defender was off the pitch.

I forgot how poor United's defence was last season when Ferdinand was out.

Actually it wasnt too bad, until we had 8 defenders out at the same time, and ended up with a back 3 of Carrick, Fletcher and De Leat, Without Rio will still did okay, we have more then one good defender.

oO) Oh sorry, I thought it clearly said 'first half' and 'Agger is our best defender' (Agger went off at half time). If you're going to troll, do it well Scott. (K)

It's not the Everton fans who have supposedly killed 2 Liverpool fans. If the rumours are wrong I'll apologise, if not well....

Actually it wasnt too bad, until we had 8 defenders out at the same time, and ended up with a back 3 of Carrick, Fletcher and De Leat, Without Rio will still did okay, we have more then one good defender.

Here lies Liverpool's problem. They have only 1 good defender and need investment! Not even Kenny can perform miracles you know

It's not the Everton fans who have supposedly killed 2 Liverpool fans. If the rumours are wrong I'll apologise, if not well....
so you've based it on rumours, and i thought i was one fan killed, another fighting for his life.... this rumour carries no weight, anyway this thread has run its course since we're no longer discussing the match

Here lies Liverpool's problem. They have only 1 good defender and need investment! Not even Kenny can perform miracles you know

Kelly and Agger.. 2 mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back