Never seen a Brazil club spending big Glad your back

Corinthians have a **** ton of money and they can sell parts of players to Agents if they need the cash since the brazillian League dose not require first party ownership.

Also, Cheers mate. I'm glad to be back.

View attachment 337451
View attachment 337450
14 games unbeaten and the run doesn't look like coming to
an end any time soon. My new Tactical set-up seems to be
holding strong defensivly while scoring plenty of goals.

Big home win against Real Madrid while we extended our
stay in the FA Cup with a 2-1 win against United. A draw agasint
City was a decent result; avoiding the loss was critical.

View attachment 337448
Sensational performance from our lads, and a scoring debt for Lelé.

View attachment 337446
Can't be upset with a win against a huge European team. Disappointed
about the away goal but I'll just have to score one over there.

View attachment 337444
We restricted them to very few shots. Great win against the best team in the country at the moment.

View attachment 337443

View attachment 337442
Coutinhio scored two inside the first 6 minutes; this contest was over early on.

View attachment 337440

View attachment 337439View attachment 337438

View attachment 337233Only 3 games this month, nothing to get too excited about at all.

View attachment 337232
FA Cup run continues in smashing fashion and a big away win against spurs moves me
to second in the league table. The run in to the final day is going to be intense. No more
European football could be a blessing in disguise since I can focus all my efforts on domestic
football.

View attachment 337231

View attachment 337230

View attachment 337229

View attachment 337228
View attachment 337227
After Chelsea dropped points and gave me an opportunity to move into 3rd.
2nd place is in my grasps and with a huge final two games (Chelsea & Man United).

View attachment 685983
Youth intake.

View attachment 685986

Karl Casey
View attachment 685989
This kid looks the real deal. Given that I've got Luck Shaw on LB, Casey wont get a look
in for quite some time but he is right footed and proficient at LW so he could be
a spectacular inside forward.

Nice to see we're leading the table =P

Btw, Karl Casey, I think you'd be better off playing him as a fullback itself.. Unless he undergoes some really crazy development, I doubt he'd be very successful as an IF - Low finishing, crossing, technique and first touch..

Nice to see we're leading the table =P

Btw, Karl Casey, I think you'd be better off playing him as a fullback itself.. Unless he undergoes some really crazy development, I doubt he'd be very successful as an IF - Low finishing, crossing, technique and first touch..

Aye, I'm going to give him a few years to see where his natural development takes him but if he dosn't develop into a creative player, I'll keep him at LB

Hello Brendn,

Is it possible to see the development from the "real" Liverpool youngster like Rossiter, Ibe, Sterling, Sinclair, Chirivella,..

Awesome story & thanks!

I know this might be a long shot as you seem to have stopped 3 weeks ago. But love your story, read it all in one day. I now understand why Brandon Rodgers hired Balotelli if his squad is that bad with penalties! But well done in the Champions League, you truly have a special relationship with that cup.

What about Fraser Forster poor dude, after a terrific first season benched by Ter Stagen, poor lad. And Akinfeev, I thought you lost him and one point and boom appeared out of nowhere against Juventus.

Overall great story, hope you will do the same for FM15 (maybe this time with Balotelli in your squad, you will not see so many penalties missed)