Reaction score
I'm a Liverpool fan myself and this is a save I pretty much can guarantee that I won't give up on.
Every year, I do one Liverpool save around December (when I've settled in) that I focus on till the next FM is released. After the insane success I brought Liverpool in FM13, it was tough to move on and venture into FM14.
FM13 Liverpool Record

YearLeague positionAwards
2012/132nd0
2013/142nd0
2014/154th0
2015/164thUEFA Europa League
2016/173rdEuropean Super Cup
English FA Cup
UEFA Champions League
2017/183rdWorld Club Championship
Capital One Cup
2018/191stPremier League
Capital One Cup
UEFA Champions League
2019/202ndEnglish Community Shield
European Super Cup
Club World CHampionship
English FA Cup
UEFA Champions League
2020/211stClub World Championship
Premier League
Capital One Cup
So now that I've finished showing off, I give you

Liverpool F.C.
The 5 Year Project

View attachment 440760Liverpool Football Club

Aims:

2013/14 Season One: Finnish between 1st-4th(6th)

My aim is to return Champions League football to the club by the 2014/15 season but will accept Europa League at an absolute minimum. Blood the youth and try kick-start the development of some promising youth players.

2014/15 Season Two:
Finish 1st-3rd, reach a cup final, develop youth facilities + training facilities.

I'm targeting an automatic Champions League place and want get into a cup final; obviously I want to win but I think getting back to that stage is more important!
I also expect 2-3 Reserve players to have made it into the first team squad.
Using the Champions League TV money, I want to invest in the training facilities and Youth facilities to try produce some Local players.

2015/16 Season Three:Finish 1st-3rd, UEFA Champions League Quarter Final, win a cup, Stadium expansion.

Again, automatic qualification for the champions league but I want to begin to re-cement our clubs presence in Europe's premier club competition.
I expect us to have won a trophy by the 2015/16 at the very least. The youth will be blooded, reserve players now in the senior squad; if not starters, and some promising youngsters on the rise.
Expand Anfield to set the club up to take advantage for any possible future successes.

2016/17 Season Four: Finish 1st-2nd, UEFA Champions League Final, English FA Cup.

Now, the ambition kicks in! Withe the new stadium expansion complete, youth facilities and training facilities upgraded, a young squad trained to play together from a young age and the experience of reaching the latter stages of competitions, I expect a title challenge, Champions League Challenge and an FA cup: The treble.

2017/18 Season Five: Use the last 4 years worth of development to challenge everything!

All the ingredients should be there now to make Liverpool F.C. one of the world best clubs and challenge for multiple honors each season.

Click link to skip to next chapter
End of an Era

Last edited:
End of an Era

View attachment 440752
With the New Domestic Season only 2 months away, The Liverpool Board will have some tough decisions to make.
Rumors coming out of Anfield are that a young Spanish Coach is being considered for the vacancy, a move which has come to the surprise of the english media.

View attachment 440750Fernway Sports Group Founders John W. Henry & Tom Werner
Owners of Liverpool F.C.

Reporter:"Mr Henry, there are rumors that the appointment of a new Liverpool manager is not far away. Can you comment?"
J.W.Henry:
"Yes, We are currently looking at a young coach, Javier Gonzale Mendez."
Reporter:"How did you hear of him? Is he available?"
J.W.Henry:"He's currently working with the Ajax Academe as head of Youth Development. He was previously at the Barcelona academe; head coach of their youth development teams and has shown great promises as a coach. We've yet to agree a contract with Mendez himself but we have been given permission to talk to him by Ajax. "
Reporters:
"Are you worried about his relative lack of experience at this level? Given the stature of the club and the league, do you worry that he may not be up for the job?"
T.Werner:"He's spent the last eight years working with two are the most competitive youth programs in world soccer. The deadlines and pressures facing him would not have been easy so we are confident he'll be able to step up and use those experiences with the more senior players."
Reporters:"Will additional transfer funds be made available for him to bring in his players before the start of the season? that is if he is appointed."
T.Werner:"We've already spent over 150M in the past 18 months. We'd like to think he won't be asking for much. Brendan Rodgers made a few signings before he unfortunatly had to step down and given that they are young players, we feel that they would be in safe hands with Mendez."
Reporter:"Thank you very much"

New Manager, New Backroom

Last edited:
New Manager, New Backroom

View attachment 451636Liverpool F.C. is one of the most successful clubs in England and has won more European trophies than any other English team with five European Cups, three UEFA Cups and three UEFA Super Cups.

The club has also won eighteen League titles, seven FA Cups and a record eight League Cups.
Liverpool was founded in 1892 and joined the Football League the following year. The club has played at Anfield since its formation.
Club History
View attachment 440730Anfield
View attachment 440729Stadium
Anfield

Owners
Liverpool

Capacity

Dimensions
105m
x
68m

Condition
Perfect

View attachment 440727
Name
Javier Gonzalez Mendez
Hometown
Barcelona
Favorite TeamF.C. Barcelona
Job
History
Barcelona Academe
2001-2008

Ajax Academe
2008-2013
Coaching Qualification
UEFA Pro License
Preferred Formation4-5-1
Managerial Preference
Aggressive attacking,
Possession football,
young players,
Domestic player bias

View attachment 440723Javier Gonzalez Mendez appointed as New Liverpool F.C. Manager

[h=2]The Squad and Tactics[/h]​

Last edited:
The Squad and Tactics

Goalkeepers
View attachment 440722
Brad Jones, Ryan Fulton and Simon Mignolet

Center Backs
View attachment 440721Daniel Agger, Kolo Toure, Mamadou Sakho, Martain Skrtel, Thiago Ilori

Full Backs
View attachment 440719Glen Johnson, Aly Cissokho, Jose Enrique, John Flanagan

Central Midfielders
View attachment 440718Joe Allen, Jordan Henderson, Lucas Levia, Steven Gerrard, Jordan Rossitier

Attacking Midfielders
View attachment 440717Luis Alberto, Jordan Ibe, Philippe Coutinhio, Raheem Sterling

Forwards
View attachment 440716Daniel Sturidge, Victor Mosses, Luis Suarez, Iago Aspas

Formations

Pre-Season

Last edited:
Pre-Season

View attachment 440388

Forced into the Transfer Window since Mingolet fractured his arm and is expected to be out for 2 months.
Forster is rated as only a "Good player for most Premier League Sides" but with decent stats, I think he could genuinely be a solid GK in the Premier League.

View attachment 440387Eduardo Salvio

I'm looking to loan Stirling out to a Premier League side to get first team football as I don't think I can give him 30+ games and push for a top 4 place.

So I've decided to bring in Salvio on loan form Benfica. A quick skillful Argentine international who can play on either right or left, will be a valuable rotation option with Sturidge on the right wing.

View attachment 440386
Had a solid Pre-season; adjusted my tactic and tested a few partnerships.

First XI
View attachment 440383

The first game; more important than the last.

Last edited:
Love the set up with the articles from Sky and the LFC website!

As everyone has been saying thus far, fantastic graphical layout and a plan to suit! Fantastically done so far, cannot wait to follow !

WILL YOU POST YOU TACTICS. screen shoot instructions to help other lfc players.

Love the set up with the articles from Sky and the LFC website!
Sound man. I love playing around on Photoshop so there will be plenty more graphics to come.

Loving it so far, KIU!
Thanks, glad you like it

Loving this, the graphics are very good also
Thanks a million mate. I'm having fun writing this one.

Perfect read! Liking it :)
Thanks mate.

Sound man!

have to agree love the way this is set up to be honest
I wasn't sure if it looked okay or if it was a bit of a mess. Thanks for the compliment mate :)

As everyone has been saying thus far, fantastic graphical layout and a plan to suit! Fantastically done so far, cannot wait to follow !
Thanks mate. I'm just working my way through the August fixtures and will be posting monthly updates.

You gave Bredan Rodgers Liver cancer? Heavy tone ot open with o_O

have to agree on the Rodgers point, harsh! love how this has been created though, gives me ideas for my own story if you don't mind. Keep up the great work

I felt he deserved a break, and you'd need to be pretty heartless to blame a man for wanting to take time off when sick.

This isn't half as bad as my Villarreal sotry I started two years ago. Decided to go with the Head coach had a heart attack; 6 months later, the head coach stepped down due to a heart attack *touch wood* :p

WILL YOU POST YOU TACTICS. screen shoot instructions to help other lfc players.

No problem mate. Liverpool are pretty tough since the squad has no real balance to it. They are very strong in areas that don't mesh well together so you've to try find a system that forces them to interlink.

Default Formation
Away/Tough Opposition
View attachment 440221View attachment 440211

For the Default formation

View attachment 440212
View attachment 440214

CM(L) and CM(R) have the same instructions
ST(L) and (ST(R) have the same instructions.