Just read this all, took me over an hour. Your graphics and layout is the best I've ever seen on FM fan sites.

2nd that!

Great to see you back Brendn!

What a tough Champions League campaign

Just read this all, took me over an hour. Your graphics and layout is the best I've ever seen on FM fan sites.

Sound man. Rally glad you're enjoying it

2nd that!

Great to see you back Brendn!

What a tough Champions League campaign

Cheers! Yeah, it was a tough CL route to the final. I don't really fear R.Madrid though since if you keep them out wide and play narrow with 3 @ the back (2CB + HB), they can't cross effectivly and Ronaldo & Bale run into Cul-de-sacs.

Though Barca and United can hurt your from anywhere so fortress Anfiled had to hold strong!

Just gotten through all 49 pages.

Well done in Europe! Noakes looks ridiculously good.

Enjoying it

Thanksa million mate. I've loved putting this save up, even if I did have to take a break from it for awhile.
Yeah, Noakes looks like a beast, his stats are phenomenal for a 19 years old.

View attachment 381716

Fantastic Brendn! Don't think there has been a better looking story, everything seems to be thought of and the lay out is almost perfect BRAVO

Martin Cieslar looks like a younger version of Pirlo in his picture.

The 2017/18 Premier League Fixture list has been announced.

View attachment 381318

An opening day fixture against Arsenal will be a good indicator of how good this team really is.
November/December will be a difficult for me: Away to Spurs, Newcastle, United and Chelsea,
but if I am in the race for the title, both Chelsea and United have to come to Anfield during the run in.

Been following this story from the start, only decided to post today. Best story I've seen on here, hope you continue it.

Question for you, how do you get the players to always perform? I am on a Liverpool save, just completed my ninth season. Best I have ever finished was 3rd (In 2013-14 I led for basically the whole season and lost it with 3 weeks to go, heartbreaking.) I just can't get anywhere. How do you do it?

View attachment 374980

Our Pre Season tour fishished with a decent string of results. I'm feeling quite confident about this season with key areas strengthened. It's now about getting the team gelling and working as a cohesive unit.

View attachment 374979

I feel ready and confident for out opening game of the season: Arsenal

Been following this story from the start, only decided to post today. Best story I've seen on here, hope you continue it.

Question for you, how do you get the players to always perform? I am on a Liverpool save, just completed my ninth season. Best I have ever finished was 3rd (In 2013-14 I led for basically the whole season and lost it with 3 weeks to go, heartbreaking.) I just can't get anywhere. How do you do it?

The trick is to believe . . . . . no honestly, it's to have faith in your system and trust your players. The BPL is of immense quality and there are no easy teams. Even the teams tipped for relegation can beat anyone on their day. If you loose a game or two, don't ring int he changes and upset the momentum. You have to keep moral high and get the players playing in a system they are comfortable with.

View attachment 374976View attachment 374975

View attachment 374974
View attachment 374973
Gutted.
Absolutly gutted by this loss as I felt we were the better team. Arsenal got lucky and hit me before the
break but I couldn't get enough shots on target. Disappointed by this loss.

View attachment 374972
View attachment 374971
QPR defended well and only for them getting the early goal, I'd have gotten my first win of the campaign.

View attachment 374970
View attachment 374969
I was disappointed that I couldn't hold out and get the three points. But what can you do, you win some,
you loose some, you draw some.

League Table
View attachment 374962

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw

View attachment 374796
Probably my favorite day in the season, to find out who Europe will throw against us this winter. When I started this save, I never could have envisioned I'd win 3-in-a-row, now I'm determined to keep this amazing form going and continue making history.

View attachment 374790
The final 32 Champions League teams have been seeded as follows

View attachment 374789

View attachment 374787
The Draw begins and the teams are grouped.
We know know who stands in our way

View attachment 374786

View attachment 374785

View attachment 374489View attachment 374488

View attachment 374487
View attachment 374485

View attachment 374483
View attachment 374482

View attachment 374481
View attachment 374480

View attachment 374479
View attachment 374478

View attachment 374475
View attachment 374474

View attachment 374472
cP9ev59lBe87Zer3reSa5WstLUn0HHIDj2fQYUHYAALlB2QEA5AZlBwCQG5QdAEBuUHYAALlB2QEA5AZlBwCQG5QdAEBuUHYAALlB2QEA5AZlBwCQG5QdAEBuUHYAALlB2QEA5AZlBwCQG5QdAEBuUHYAALlB2QEA5AZlBwCQG5QdAEBuUHYAALlB2QEA5AZlBwCQG5QdAEBuUHYAALn5fzSTYvi0P6SyAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

It's great to see you posting again. I was following this story a few months back, just got caught up, after I'd come back on these forums. You're doing a great job and this is definitely one of the best stories on here and not just because it's a Liverpool story! I was wondering if you could give me a few pointers on my story, keep the updates coming!

There is a chance I may get sacked here. My league form is dipping and wins are rare.
Many players are getting frustrated and have voiced their discontent.
My European Form is all that's saving me I feel. This story may be over soon.