Liverpool fans, is Suso the next Xavi

aldorain

Banned
Reaction score
for a 16-17 year old he is very talendted his passing, vision and determination is at the standard of a pormising world class player. Hopefully Kenny and the Liverpool set up gives him more games and who knows next 18months he will be at the heart of the Liverpool squad. he will be what Wilshere is to Arsenal, and if ever Spain needed a Xavi replacement, he's your man

Other than on FM , I don't know much to about him to be honest.

I haven't seen much of him but he looks ok.
Has potential, but not good enough to be Xavi. Can see him getting some playing time next season as he was given a shirt number when kenny took over.

He looks like he will be a handful. He looks better than Pacheco did when he was his age. Impresses in both the reserve level games and the U18 games for Liverpool. Comparison with Xavi is a bit far I think. He seems to be more like a Luis Garcia than a Xavi if I am totally honest but hopefully he will be one for the future. He has a decent left foot.

Suso is doing great but I haven't seen enough from him to say that he's the next Xavi. Only time will tell, I can't wait until he gets into the first team. :)

Hmmm, he's certainly very talented and has impressed a lot. Xavi might be pushing it too far at the moment but he's going to have to really mess up not to have a very decent career.

has anyone got a picture of him in like 8-10 years?

Xavi? I highly doubt it....Xavi doesn't get as much credit as Messi for example, but Xavi is probably 1 of the top reasons Barca works so well - if anything I would say Fabregas is Xavi's replacement...Suso -- long way to go.

Definitely very talented though...lets see if he fulfills it.

On my 2015 save he hasn't progressed well but that could be because I am using 11.2

Different position to Xavi, he's a ACM or winger. but looks very, very talented.

Hmmm, he's certainly very talented and has impressed a lot. Xavi might be pushing it too far at the moment but he's going to have to really mess up not to have a very decent career.

Or the media do...

Wrong section for this btw..

And it's not FM for all those saying how good he turns out to be in your Liverpool saves. Read the OP

Just thought I'd point out this isn't really to do with FM guys, so try not to ask for screenshots.

He seems talented, but comparing him to Xavi is unfair. From what I hear he's a different type of player. He's meant to be good, but he'll need opportunities that are sadly limited for his compatriot Pacheco.

You know Barca will just try and poach him when he gets even vaguely good at the top level, though.

he doesnt turn out that good, decent premeriership standard maximum. not near good enough for top teams.

You know Barca will just try and poach him when he gets even vaguely good at the top level, though.

And there was me thinking Arsenal were leading the way in poaching other clubs hard-developed Spanish youngsters... (A)

I think he will certainly turn out brilliant in the future but i don't think hes the same sort of player as Xavi

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Well he turned down Real Madrid for the pool so i doubt hed go to barca... assuming we improve from the way we are at the moment