Liverpool fans: stick with the King or enter the Special one

aldorain

Banned
Reaction score
Im trying to say if Jose was offerd a job and lets say he took it, would you be happy to welcome Mouriniho or will you be upset our King has been turned down a permanant contract. Personally I would stick with the king

Speaking as a neutral I feel Mourinho would achieve more success yet the Liverpool fans I know would prefer Dalglish full-time.

i would stick with kenny now he has started his plan ie. big man little man up front and belive the summer will bring wide players to aid carroll and lfc.
if jose came in i dont doubt he would change us to but it would again be starting from scratch.
i just hope the owners sort a bit of cash for a couple of wingers,centre back and a spark in centre of park

I'd stick with the King. Simply because of who he is and what he's done for us. No way I'd betray him.

Jose is the better manager, however if I had to pick between the two I'd have King Kenny, due to the fact Liverpool runs in his blood and will continue for as long as he can. Jose if he did well would get bored and want to move on.

Mourinho wouldn't come to Liverpool. I like Liverpool, but I doubt he'd leave Real for 'Pool.

Edit - and I'd pick King Kenny. Celtic legend too!

Personally I think Mourinho is a bad fit for Liverpool. Not that he would even want to be here anyway. WHy are you mentioning him in the opening post, is there some reliable source linking him with us or something because it seems like a pretty bizarre question to ask out of the blue.

Personally I think Mourinho is a bad fit for Liverpool. Not that he would even want to be here anyway. WHy are you mentioning him in the opening post, is there some reliable source linking him with us or something because it seems like a pretty bizarre question to ask out of the blue.

I think i saw someone saying the other day that Kenny Was better then Jose or something on here, from a memeber, so i guess this is in response to that... Not too sure though.

I would pick Jose over Kenny all day long as a manager.

I think i saw someone saying the other day that Kenny Was better then Jose or something on here, from a memeber, so i guess this is in response to that... Not too sure though.

I would pick Jose over Kenny all day long as a manager.

Yes, but you're not a Liverpool fan.

I wouldnt have Jose if i was a liverpool fan, i definitely dont want him after SAF

Yes, but you're not a Liverpool fan.

I never said i was.......

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

I wouldnt have Jose if i was a liverpool fan, i definitely dont want him after SAF

Would you mind VM the reason why to me ( Re: SAF) i just interested, as i would love him.

I never said i was.......

He never said you were either, that's a silly remark. The point he is making is that your view is not slanted by Kenny's relationship with LFC.

If there was going to be a choice between two of them for one season, I'd pick Mourinho. As it is, no doubt that Kenny is the better one for building towards the future. That man is Liverpool FC personified, and has a great rapport with the fans.

He never said you were either, that's a silly remark. The point he is making is that your view is not slanted by Kenny's relationship with LFC.

If there was going to be a choice between two of them for one season, I'd pick Mourinho. As it is, no doubt that Kenny is the better one for building towards the future. That man is Liverpool FC personified, and has a great rapport with the fans.

So Surely me not being slanted with Kenny's relationship with LFC should make me a better Judge then a LFC fan..?

EDIT: Basically the point he was making was that i am not a liverpool fan so i am not going to be biased towards Kenny like the others... Is that right..?

So Surely me not being slanted with Kenny's relationship with LFC should make me a better Judge then a LFC fan..?

EDIT: Basically the point he was making was that i am not a liverpool fan so i am not going to be biased towards Kenny like the others... Is that right..?

Whilst that could potentially be true, you also care less about long-term success and more intangible things such as relationship with the fans and general happiness around the club.

And yes, I do believe that is the point he is making. Doesn't mean I agree with it, of course.

Whilst that could potentially be true, you also care less about long-term success and more intangible things such as relationship with the fans and general happiness around the club.

And yes, I do believe that is the point he is making. Doesn't mean I agree with it, of course.

Okay i will expand on why i think Jose then...

I think Jose is very good at having a game plan to get the best from every possible situation, The best in the world at it. and With Liverpool only having a limited squad in comparision to others. This will be crucial if they are to get back to the top 4. and with European Football looking like not happening, i think Jose will also attract better players then Kenny.

Couldnt see Jose joining Liverpool anyway but he would bring more success than Kenny will do thats a fact.

King Kenny based on everything. I'm sure Kenny would step down if asked to and if he felt Mourinho was a better option an was available but I very much doubt hes an option. Like hes said hes just happy to help out the club in anyway possible.