Liverpool 4-0 Ast. Tripolis
Suarez (3, 10, 16) Gerrard (38)

Thought we might have been on for a huge win, but the second half the team started missing chances again. Great hat-trick for Suarez. It seems he relishes being in the striking role, so I'm going to continue to play him there.

Bad news on the injury front. Coutinho is now injured for 4 weeks, which cuts down my options in the midfield, especially with Kahlenberg and Hoilett still out for a few more days. Got an Arsenal game in 3 days, so it might be the first time we resort to playing defensively. Hoping Agger is ready to go by then.

View attachment 471996

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool
Despite the scoreline, we were actually hard done by really. It was a closer game than the scoreline suggests, and we had a thinned squad and a few tired key players. With a full strength team, we would've won this game. Next game is against Crystal Palace in the Capital One Cup, so I can rest a few key players in time for next weekend.

View attachment 471982

Crystal Palace 4-1 Liverpool
Borini (44)

Terrible performance from a second string of capable players. Absolutely abysmal. I've no idea what happened. Everything was bad, we didn't shoot, we left acres of space, I couldn't have changed anything else to try and affect this result.

To make the current situation as bad as it could possibly be, Gerrard is also injured too for 5-6 weeks, so the midfield has basically been wiped out by injuries. For Coutinho, Kahlenberg and Gerrard to all be the same position and to be injured in such a short amount of time, I'm just lost for words.

View attachment 471976

After going down 2-0 to Rubin in 30 minutes, I concede. I probably won't have time to carry this on past this week anyway, and it doesn't help when the computer just seems to ignore whatever input you give. This isn't a game.

Try tu change system 4-1-2-1-2 i believe is better than what you use. reina-johnson -agger-skrtel-baleziaga(i don-t understand why you don use jose enrique) lucas leiva(dm) -downing (sterling)lm-gerrard (henderson) rm-coutinho Am...luis suarez CF and sturridge or borrini poacher....

Or 4-3-3 ---the same defense...lucas leiva (henderson ) gerrard(allen) cm - downing -left winger coutinho(gerrard) AM(ap) sterling ( borrini , sturridge or suarez ) RW...suarez CF, or borini ,sturiddge poacher.

tactical---attacking ,pass direct , press more , zonal marking push higher up, play out of defense, run at defense ...

I sold Downing very early. And I did use Enrique, Balenziaga was back-up. I've tried different tactics, none of them worked, hence I concede. Don't see the point of a game where you lose for trying.