Liverpool: From struggles to the best in the world. This is my story

wayne seator

Reaction score
First of, I know there are so many great Liverpool stories, but this story is from a non LFC supporter.

What I plan to do - 10 year plan is to have the net worth of the club over $2 billion.
- 5 year plan is the treble
- 3 year plan only sign 1 player over 20 a season
- Play 3 under 18 players 10 games or more a season each.

In the first 3 seasons I will look to rebuild the first team with quality not quantity. Signing players with at least 5 years of great football in front of them, any players that will be only cover for the 1st team will come from under 21, under 18 teams or loan deals.

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!

Preseason

For preseason we took a little trip to China with a few games over in the far east with not much to write about, I guess the major talking point was there was no injuries which helps a lot. There were 2 signings for the 1st team Memphis Depay and Eder Alavrez Balanta, these were funded we the sales of Glen Johnson, Fabio Borini and Kolo Toure.

First game of the season - Mersyside Derby

A hard fought match vs Everton left us with a 3-2 win. A unlikely double from Lucas and a match winner from super Mario. Man of the match was Lucas

Keeping conected with Stevie G

Even after he leaves for the US we will still be with the club!

First home game and the fall out

First home game vs Burnley and we won 3-1 with goals from Depay, Henderson and Balotelli. The fall out from this game is Steven Gerrard has broken his foot and is out for 4 months and also Lovern got 2 yellow cards, second 1 for descent. I fined him 2 weeks wages and now he is upset with me and saw my actions as short sighted (his words) now he can have fun in the under 21's.

The Champions League Draw

So it wasn't an easy draw for LFC we got Juventus, Athetico and Red Bull Salzburg. In the League Cup we drew Sunderland.

Last game of the month

2 goals from Daniel Sturridge was enough to see us through. The down side is Depay is out for 4 weeks with broken ribs.

The transfer summary

Here is the transfer summary, plus I will be posting monthly updates of games but all top four clashes will be in depth (and derbies)

The battle with Man City

Manchester City came to town looking for 3 points. Ex City Academy player Daniel Sturridge scores from the spot to give LFC the lead but Navas scored in the 27th min. This is how the game ended which I feel is a good result for LFC.

September Updates

Well it's been 2 months and we are still undefeated. The 2 disappointments are the draws vs Leicester and Salzburg. Sturridge is 4th on the top goal scorers list with 5 goals in the premier league. We are sitting in 3rd place 4 points behind MUFC and 1 point behind Chelsea. There is a big game on the 25/10 vs Chelsea.

Away to Chelsea

With the league's to goal scorer out injured (Sturridge with 9) I wasn't very hopeful but we came away with a nice 2-1 win at Stamford Bridge. This leaves us in 2nd position 6 points behind Manchester United.

October review

Another unbeaten month but again a few to many draws. I'm very happy with the win away against Chelsea though so can't complain to much

Champions League Half Way Stage

3 games 3 draws coming 3rd hoping for a better 2nd half.

Rivals collide in top of the table clash

Manchester United travel to Anfield for a huge 5-0 battering thanks to goals from Sturridge, Sterling, Depay and a double from Enrique.

League Cup Quarter Final Derby

We got the job done away at Goodison Park for the 2nd time this season with a 1-0 win thanks to a goal from Daniel Sturridge.

Some games are hard to take. this is one of them

Injuries to Sakho and Can plus a poor defensive performance lead to us getting destroyed. the fall out is Lovren returns from U21 side.

Everton at Anfield

Well we have now gone 3 from 3 vs Everton which makes me very happy

Ok sorry guys for no updates I've been enjoying playing this save to much so here they come