S

Sam

Kenny Replaced

Liverpool have revealed today that Kenny Dalglish will no longer be Caretaker Manager at Anfield, instead they have appointed Amateur Manager Sam Hardwicke full-time.
Liverpool fans will not be happy with the change in management due to the brilliant results they had earned with Dalglish as Manager, like there most recent victory against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. But the Anfield faithful will welcome Hardwicke as a fresh start at the club, but he will have a lot to live up to. Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard had this to say: "We will all miss Kenny, he had done very well at the club but I am sure Sam will do a perfect job here"

We caught up with Hardwicke after his appointment for a word: "So
Sam, what is your aim this season?"
"Well I think the squad is good enough to aim for a Champions League spot"
Will you be looking to bring players in?
'Well the squad is very strong but I may need one or two players

Hardwicke seemed excited about managing such a well supported club and is also looking forward to being around players like Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez.
He has also broken a record in English football, becoming the youngest ever manager at 25. But does he have the talent to take Liverpool far.

*Btw this story is a sequel to my Everton one which I am no longer doing ;)

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at
04:37 PM ----------

Update is up tonight

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:37 PM ----------[/SIZE

Last edited:
This story has potential mate! lets see what the updates like tonight :) good luck, could you take a look at mine and suggest any areas to strengthen :D

Hopefully this is as good as your Everton one !

Thanks 13east and I will look at your story dani3w

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Transfers

Mateo Kovacic - 950k - Dinamo

View attachment 135762

Khulekaini Nene - 600k - Supersport Utd

View attachment 135764

Kermit Erasmus - 375k - Supersport Utd

View attachment 135767

Nenad Tomovic - 5m - Lecce

View attachment 135768

Orlando Englelaar - 5m - PSV

View attachment 135769

Marko Perovic - 2.5m - New England

View attachment 135770

Nicolas Lodeiro - Loan - Ajax

View attachment 135771

Charles Kabore - Loan - Marsielle

View attachment 135772

Anas Sharbini - 2.5m - Hadjuk Split

View attachment 135773

Sotiris Ninis - 5m - Panathanikos

View attachment 135774

Thank you :)

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Liverpool F.C July Update

reinaPA_450x348.jpg

This July update contains 5 friendly games against Carlisle, Genk, Toulouse FC, Millwall and Hibernian plus our 3rd round Europa Cup qualifier.

In the first game of the month, the Reds travelled to France to play last years high-flyers Toulouse in what would on paper be a tight game but Liverpool dominated the match and came back to England with an impressive victory.

View attachment 136005

Next up Hardwicke's Liverpool team would face Championship side, Millwall, this game turned out to be a scrappy match with Liverpool edging it, after Kabore and Jovanavic had converted.

View attachment 136006

After two very impressive performances against Millwall and Toulouse, they had a tough test yet again, facing Genk in Belgium, but this didn't fase Liverpool as they ran out dominant winners.

View attachment 136007

Liverpool To Play Honka

Liverpool will play FC Honka in the Europa Cup Third Qualifying Round. The first leg will be played at Pohjola Stadium on Thursday 29th July 2011. Liverpool are acknowledged as the most succesful side ever
to have played in the Europa cup, having won the competition three times.

Transfer

thumbnail.php

Liverpool have signed 18 year-old Gambian Attacking Midfielder Abdourahman Dampha for 1.2 million, Hardwicke has says that he is more for the future but will chip in every now and then for a first team appearence.

View attachment 136011

Next up for Liverpool is an away trip to League 1 team Carlisle, which should be an easy game for the Reds and was, with Kermit Erasmus scoring his first goal in English football.

View attachment 136012

Liverpool faced Hibernian in their next fixture, and they looked very confident, ready for the new season, in a 4-0 thrashing.

View attachment 136013

Europa League Qualifying Round

g100827liverpool--128288953105922800.jpg

Liverpool played their first game under new Manager Sam Hardwicke and were looking to keep there 100% record under him playing Finish opposition, Honka, and they kept it with a dominant win.

View attachment 136014

That massive victory in there previous game ment' that they could field a weakened team in their next fixture and they left the match with a draw.

View attachment 136021

Player Of The Month:

For me it was between two players, Charles Kabore and David N'Gog.

ngog-david.jpg

But I was expecting N'Gog to play as well as he did, but I expected it from Kabore so N'Gog is my player of the month.

Quality update buddy! really enjoying this read already :) keep it up mate :) I'v just updated

No Jason, I love you ;)

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:13 PM ----------

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Liverpool F.C August Update

liverpool_1015662c.jpg

This August update is my first month of Premiership managing Liverpool, and it was a great month.

In my first game of the season we travelled to Bolton, a team on the up under Former Pro Owen Coyle, so it would be a tough task for my team. The strength and physicality of Bolton didn't fase Liverpool, as they put in a strong performances. Suarez scoring the winner.

View attachment 136407

Europa Cup 4th Round Qualifier

This time, I had Russian opposition, Sibir. And they gave us a good game, but a weakened Liverpool team scraped a win with Erasmus and Lodeiro on song, Lodeiro scoring in 92nd minute to win it.

View attachment 136408

Kovacic Becomes Youngest Ever Euro Cup Player

GetImage.aspx

Mateo Kovacic appearence at the age of 16 and 105 days for Liverpool at to Sibir in the Euro Cup 4th Round qualifier round is a new record. The previous yougest player was Mats Daelhi, who appeared at the age of 16 and 195 days for Stabaek

3965529158-soccer-barclays-premier-league-liverpool-v-chelsea-anfield.jpg

My next game will be my hardest test as Liverpool Manager so far, Chelsea. But once again Liverpool didn't need to play the best to win the game, with Suarez scoring in the 87th minute.

View attachment 136409

Euro Cup 4th Round 2nd Leg

The 2nd leg of our Knock-out round against Sibir, included many Youth Players: Nikola Popara, Mateo Kovacic, Kermit Erasmus and Abdourahman Dampha. And we won in a uncomfortable victory.

View attachment 136400

Euro Cup Group Stage Draw

Liverpool have been handed a relatively staright forward group in the Euro Cup Group H but wills still have to contend with the threat of Basel XD. The two other teams drawn alongside them in Group H are Montepellier Herault SC and Dnipro.

Next game for Liverpool, is against money mad, Manchester City. But they couldn't get past the strong defence of Liverpool, but Gerrard's free kick settled the game to keep up Liverpool's 100%.

View attachment 136404

League Table

View attachment 136405

Another awesome update mate :) enjoying this read as well :) Keep it up, have another look over to Hansen's story ;) been updated with another update within an hour :)

good stuff mate, maybe you could tell me how to improve mine? :)

None of your screenshots are working mate, keep it up it has potential.