Liverpool - Goalscoring Machine

• Thread starter Thread starter daisuke
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 5K

daisuke

Reaction score
Patch 11.3.2nd season. No older than 26. Budget, whatever I'll search him on FM anyway to know how much he's worth, just suggest anyone who's realistic and not super expensive like Aguero.

Please, I want someone as good as Hulk or even better. Mind you Hulk scored more than 40goals :wub: in his first season in my previous save (patch 11.1). So I want someone who's capable of doing that.

I got a 22M bid rejected for Hulk, so **** I dont even know how much more do Greedy Porto want for him. Therefore I need another target. Preferably someone that's suitable playing with Suarez.

Thanks in advance.

I dont think that there is anyone that will get you so many goals for that price but you could try someone like neymar

Welliton - Spartak Moscow , great goal machine , he plays amazing as a poacher.
Cost - £10 - 12M

Neymar is inconsistent, good player, scored 25 goals for my Man United team. However ive never seen him score 30+ ive found he is also creative and not just a goal scorer

I dont think that there is anyone that will get you so many goals for that price but you could try someone like neymar

Are you serious?I cant buy someone that good with 20M?? I mean, I bought Hulk for 16M in patch 11.1..why does everyone seems sooooooooooo expensive in 11.3 patch...neymar is young, will he really get me at least more than 30goals?I need a main goalscorer here, Suarez's goalscoring form is okay, but he's highly injury prone (has 4 or 5injuries - 6weeks last season...) so I have no one to rely to get goals

Are you serious?I cant buy someone that good with 20M?? I mean, I bought Hulk for 16M in patch 11.1..why does everyone seems sooooooooooo expensive in 11.3 patch...neymar is young, will he really get me at least more than 30goals?I need a main goalscorer here, Suarez's goalscoring form is okay, but he's highly injury prone (has 4 or 5injuries - 6weeks last season...) so I have no one to rely to get goals

Neymar is not just a striker full attack player like Hulk (i know he can play on the wing before someone corrects me) Neymar is also an attacking midfielder. There are other targets try Lucas Barrios from Dortmund, fantastic poacher and a good age to

Neymar is not just a striker full attack player like Hulk (i know he can play on the wing before someone corrects me) Neymar is also an attacking midfielder. There are other targets try Lucas Barrios from Dortmund, fantastic poacher and a good age to

Forgot about him , Barrios is immense, nice shout Jono

Well, Tardelli was scoring a goal a game on average for me in the first 15 games (Then I quit :P), maybe he can pull that of the whole season? Or maybe I just got lucky :P

Try and earn £17million and buy Sergio Kun Aguero for £39m In my current save he has scored 29 goals in around 30 games alongside Rooney.

Try and earn £17million and buy Sergio Kun Aguero for £39m In my current save he has scored 29 goals in around 30 games alongside Rooney.

I suspect that since he wants some to play with suarez (whom is technically based and sound player like aguero) maybe not quite a target, but agree that hes a monster of an attacker

Last edited:
I cant get Neymar for anything less than 40m+ on the 11.3 patch

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Patch 11.3.2nd season. No older than 26. Budget, whatever I'll search him on FM anyway to know how much he's worth, just suggest anyone who's realistic and not super expensive like Aguero.

Please, I want someone as good as Hulk or even better. Mind you Hulk scored more than 40goals :wub: in his first season in my previous save (patch 11.1). So I want someone who's capable of doing that.

Look no further than Nilmar from Villareal

I got a 22M bid rejected for Hulk, so **** I dont even know how much more do Greedy Porto want for him. Therefore I need another target. Preferably someone that's suitable playing with Suarez.

Thanks in advance.

i used Andy Carrol as target man and Suarez as poacher and they were a super-duo!!!!!!!!!! carrol scored 28 times and suarez 36!!!!!!not bad and you dont spend 40 mil!

Back