Liverpool - Goalscoring Machine

• Thread starter Thread starter daisuke
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 5K
Edison Cavani if you can get him.

He was joining Napoli at the end of the season after the loan finishes, so he probably won't be interested, even if he was the price tag would be huge.
If you can afford him however, he is immense.

If I was you I'd keep Carroll and Suarez as your starting strikers and then bring in some youngsters e.g Erick Torres (quality player, can retrain to AMC) and focus on getting some decent wingers e.g wijnaldum

Cavani ig you can buy him 'cause just joined napoli ... 1st season 43 goals to 47(3) games , 2nd season 8 games 12 goals

Welliton - Spartak Moscow , great goal machine , he plays amazing as a poacher.
Cost - £10 - 12M
Not really sure, but might buy him if I'm out of options.

There are other targets try Lucas Barrios from Dortmund, fantastic poacher and a good age to
Right now he seems the best option, they rejected my 13M bid but I will keep on bidding. Thing is, I'm reluctant to spend big on player whom I'm not sure whether he'll do well or not.

Edison Cavani if you can get him.
Cavani dont even want to go to my team but I bid anyway. They rejected my 25M bid and that's as high as I can go.

yeah vagner love is quite good under-rated
He's 27..But will try him if I have no other choice. I have never seen Vagner Love mention in a thread before. Is he really awesome?

If I was you I'd keep Carroll and Suarez as your starting strikers and then bring in some youngsters e.g Erick Torres (quality player, can retrain to AMC) and focus on getting some decent wingers e.g wijnaldum

i used Andy Carrol as target man and Suarez as poacher and they were a super-duo!!!!!!!!!! carrol scored 28 times and suarez 36!!!!!!not bad and you dont spend 40 mil!
Super-duo?Dunno about that, Carroll did decent for me, my top goalscorer last season (24goals, I know, so few goals can be my top goalscorer :'( That's why I need a goalscoring machine) He dont have a chance to really partner with Suarez since Suarez is injured for half of the season and then Carroll himself got injured for 2months oO)

christian Benitez for 6 million.
He only can play as a poacher right?

Sorry for the long post. Thanks guys. I still dunno who to buy though.

Suarez playing as a poacher, so preferably someone who can play two roles eg Deep Lying Forward and Poacher, Target Man and Poacher...etc

All of the players you guys mentioned is best at playing poacher, right?

I would keep Carroll and Suarez, then look at signing Babacar to push Carroll for his place in the 1st team by the end of the season :)

The Leverkusen strikers, Stefan Kiessling and Patrick Helmes, both under £30m definitely, should be under £20m. Kiessling is a good all-rounder (should be brilliant with Suarez) but Helmes is an awesome poacher, not that good at setting other players up.

i wouldn't advise Vanger Love, i signed him for Wolfsburg last patch to play with Dzeko:wub: and he was poor in the german league, around 5-6 goals all season. I would second Diego Tardelli, He can play poacher or target man and he was a goal scoring machine on my Sunderland team, easy over 30 goals

Vágner Love is doing great for me at Fiorentina. He's a fairly selfish player though, so I wouldn't recommend him to work with others. Try Seydou Doumbia or Fabio Quagliarella. Last one might be a bit old but did great as a supporting deep lying striker in my Everton save.

I would keep Carroll and Suarez, then look at signing Babacar to push Carroll for his place in the 1st team by the end of the season :)
Carroll not good enough to get 35+goals..Suarez is highly injury prone so I would rather look for first team players rather than rotation/backup

The Leverkusen strikers, Stefan Kiessling and Patrick Helmes, both under £30m definitely, should be under £20m. Kiessling is a good all-rounder (should be brilliant with Suarez) but Helmes is an awesome poacher, not that good at setting other players up.
Em, their stats not really great...

i wouldn't advise Vanger Love, i signed him for Wolfsburg last patch to play with Dzeko:wub: and he was poor in the german league, around 5-6 goals all season. I would second Diego Tardelli, He can play poacher or target man and he was a goal scoring machine on my Sunderland team, easy over 30 goals
Seems good, but his jumping is 9,how can he be a target man?

huntelaar is pretty good will cost like 15 mil
Interesting choice..But he can only play as poacher,no?

Vágner Love is doing great for me at Fiorentina. He's a fairly selfish player though, so I wouldn't recommend him to work with others. Try Seydou Doumbia or Fabio Quagliarella. Last one might be a bit old but did great as a supporting deep lying striker in my Everton save.
Seydou Doumbia looks great, but again, only can play as poacher right?

Thanks guys..sorry to be really picky but I dont want to make a mistake..

Right now, I have a 30M (never in my entire FM career have I paid this much for a player in 2nd season...) bid accepted for Giuseppi Rossi, offered wages of 100,000p/w. I think this is toooooooo much but I am desperate. I have like million negotiations involving Cavani, Abel Hernandez and Hulk regions of about 27M (30M for Hulk) but it didnt work.

Diego Tardelli, Huntelaar and Doumbia seems good..but can any of them play in a role besides poacher??

babacar is gd use him as a complete forward support to challenge carroll in first team also yu cud get lukaku but his only downfull is his stamina yu would have to train him really well on his stamina both of them complete forward ..in a cuple of yrs they will be the best strikers in the same better dan all the 1s you mention also yaya sanogo

St's:

Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Rafael Sobis - Internacional
Tomas Necid - CSKA
Dawid Janczyk - CSKA (on loan at Germianl Beerschot)
Roman Zozulya - Dinamo Kiev
Guilherme - Dinamo Kiev
Diego Tardelli - Atletico Mineiro
Diogo - Olympiakos (on loan at Flamengo)
Demba Ba - Hoffenheim
Andre Pierre Gignac - Marseille
Olexandyr Gladkyi - Shakthar
Bafetimbi Gomis - Lyon
Mikael Eneramo - ES Tunis
Takayuki Morimoto - Catania
Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax
Matias Defederico - Corinthians
Dentinho - Corinthians
Edinson Cavani - Napoli *
Sercan Yildirim - Bursaspor
Mevlut Erdinc - PSG
Fernando Cavenaghi - Bordeux (on loan at Mallorca)
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro *
Robert Acquafresca - Genoa (on loan at Cagliari)
Guillaume Hoarau - PSG
Nilmar - Villareal
Marcelo Moreno - Shakthar
Garra Dembele - Levski
Ezequiel Lavezzi - Napoli
Sergio Flocarri - Lazio
Marius Niculae - Dinamo Bucharest
Patrick Helmes - Leverkeusen
Kleber - Cruizero
Vedab Ibisevic - Hoffenheim
Fred - Fluminese *
Frederic Nimani - Monaco (on loan at Nantes)
Ari - Spartak Moscow
Wellington Paulista - Cruizero
Stefan Kiebling - Leverkeusen
Fredy Montero - Seattle
Amine Chermiti - Zurich
Jozy Altidore - Villareal
Javier Saviola - Benfica
Yaser Al-Qahtani - Al-Hilal
Helder Postiga - Sporting
Mike Hanke - Hannover
Christian Fabbiani - All Boys
Andre - Dynamo Kyiv
Levan Mchedlidze - Empoli
Vitaliy Balashov - Chornomorets
Leonardo Melazzi - Danubio
Rasmus Jonnson - Helsingsborg
Diego Mauricio - Flamengo
Rogelio Funes Mori - River
Luis Machado - Tucarembco
Eliandro - Cruzeiro
Seba - Cruzeiro
Lucas Gaucho - Sao Paulo
Deniz Naki - St Pauli
Rodrigo Pastorini - Defensor Sporting
Marco Perez - Chico Fc
Jan Chramosta - Mladla Bolesav
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Vinicius - Palmeiras
Peniel Mlapa - Hoffenheim
Ruan - Flamengo
Laercio - Avai
Jonathan - Vasco
Papiss Demba Cisse - Freiburg
Flavio - Al Shabab
Tiago Alves - Santos

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/67528-raikan007s-all-one-player-thread.html - Also look there, scroll down to strikers.

I don't know man... to find someone who can score 40+ goals you need a wonderkid calibre.
But if you you are cashing 22m you can bring Oscar Cardozo for that sum.But I strongly recommend to play him in advanced forward.I boughted him for my Nottingem Forest & he scored 16 by the 1/2 season and 25 by the end.

Why does no one ever mention Daniel Sturridge (starts at Chelsea)?
He can be a beast if you set him up right, I played him as poacher - attack and had at least a 1:1 game/goal ratio (first season), Chelsea did put him on transferlist so I was able to pick him up for 6mil euro or something, he was also labeled as the next Michael Owen on that save.

Why does no one ever mention Daniel Sturridge (starts at Chelsea)?
He can be a beast if you set him up right, I played him as poacher - attack and had at least a 1:1 game/goal ratio (first season), Chelsea did put him on transferlist so I was able to pick him up for 6mil euro or something, he was also labeled as the next Michael Owen on that save.

Doesn't he start at Bolton?

Doesn't he start at Bolton?
I'm not sure, it could be, I bought him off Chelsea, that's all I can say :)
In fifa11 he also plays for Chelsea.
Anyway, just search Daniel Sturridge, buy him, play him and enjoy :)

when liverpool i tend to play 4 -5 -1 formation try to loan carrol out - buy kadlec as a backup player for suarez

or maybe play a 4-4-2 with suarez being a traquesta (spelt wrong) and kadlec being a poacher

Lukaku, definately. Class striker that gets better every season, but you have to play him regularly to keep him consistent. AMAZING guy. XD

Theo Walcott??? might be a bit to much cash....but I agree with others, either benitez, babacar,marilungo,cavani,derdiyok...with rossi,higuain and neymar as the top buys...maybe even doumbia or Dentinho or gameiro or kadlec or agbonlahor or vossen or fredy montero..list goes on.
But for me guiseppe would be a brilliant buy if not the fact he's an ex scumchester utd player...

Last edited:
Back