Liverpool - Goalscoring Machine

• Thread starter Thread starter daisuke
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 5K
when liverpool i tend to play 4 -5 -1 formation try to loan carrol out - buy kadlec as a backup player for suarez

or maybe play a 4-4-2 with suarez being a traquesta (spelt wrong) and kadlec being a poacher
Ok thanks guys, but I already quit that save and start another one..I thought not to post, but I just have to reply to this. Loan Carroll out?Are you serious?Loan out my highest goalscorer last season when I only have 3strikers in the squad?Also I already bought Kadlec in first season for backup for Suarez.

Ngog does backup - not mutch chance of suarez then kadlec getting injured - ngog , kuyt , pacheco all decent players.. pacheco need to improve on finishing though... i loaned carroll out because he didnt ever get a game for me, and i wanted him to get more 1st team football to improve. anyway thats my opinion

Huntelaar isn't a poacher, By any means. Play Him as an Advanced Forward with his Run with Ball on Sometimes and Through Balls, Crossing and Long Shots on Rarely. He has the attributes of the perfect forward. Set up like this he scored 62 goals in all Comps for my Schalke Team <3

I got Hulk in January of my first season at Arsenal for 22m, maybe you should wait until January? Their asking price will surely drop.

3 weeeks ago...SERIOUSLY???? Im sure the guy has found a replacement by now

He quited and started another game ^^

Yeah that was a week ago.... :@

For the guy that started this thread, look at the list Jake put for you on the top page.
Id highly reccomend Wellington(moscow), Barrios(dortmund), Cardozo(benfica), Christian Benitez(Santos Laguna) and Guisseppe Rossi(Villareal) off the top of my head. If you want more expert advice simply ask Raikin. Hes the only one i trust when it comes to players

Back