Liverpool 'grit' pleases Hodgson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson hopes his team can continue to climb the table after a battling 1-0 win at Bolton lifts them up to 12th in the Premier League.

More...

I don't really care about the way we played, I'm just glad we got the 3 points.

Results come first.

3 points off fifth now, shows how important a win is in this league

Wasn't the prettiest of games, but Liverpool will take that as long as they get the three points. Nice to see Hodgy getting some points now.

Idc if we win the league with the other teams scoring own goals against us, A WIN, IS A WIN! And ill take it everyday ;)

Nice pass from Torres to set up the goal, glad we're out off the relegation spots now.

Good result, performance wasn't good enough but oh well. Maxi is looking quality atm hope he can keep it up.

On another note Chelsea at the weekend lol. First time we've ever went into a game against a big side and I've not felt confident.

A win is a win for Liverpool and to go to Bolton and win is not easy. I'm pretty sure they'll turn things around now.

LOL, i thought it was their worst performance of the season, lets hope hodgson agrees! ;)

LOL, i thought it was their worst performance of the season, lets hope hodgson agrees! ;)

You thought it was there worst performance of the season?

Have you seen any of our other games? That was one of our best performances, and we still played pretty ****.

Not pleased with the performance at all. Yes 3 points is 3 points, but had we been playing a stronger side, or even a side in the top 7/8 we would have been punished. Hopefully this changes.

Good result, performance wasn't good enough but oh well. Maxi is looking quality atm hope he can keep it up.

On another note Chelsea at the weekend lol. First time we've ever went into a game against a big side and I've not felt confident.

LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL
Maxi looking quality...hahahahahahahaha..he wouldn't get in a local pub team...

Oopps he was good on FM2009 like..

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I can say the name of any Liverpool player with pride.

Surely with toungue in cheek..apart from Torres, Gerrard and Reina they have very little to be envious of..

LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

A full Argentinian International, who was in the first team for At. madrid week in week out, and has been in our first team a lot. He's a good player no doubt about it.

And this isn't Fm! It's real life.

LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

41 caps for Argentina.

Last edited:
LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

Your pub teams pretty impressive

Please don't respond to him. He seems like a dimwitted moron or else a troll. Either way he clearly doesn't understand football, to any extent.

Not pleased with the performance at all. Yes 3 points is 3 points, but had we been playing a stronger side, or even a side in the top 7/8 we would have been punished. Hopefully this changes.

Bit disrespectful of Bolton eh? We were in the top 7 before the start of the weekend, so that point is a little invalid. We gave you a good game and were on top for large parts, a draw was a fair result, you guys just got a rare bit of luck, and skill from a player who was unbelievably bad in the rest of the game. It'll be back to the same old against Chelsea.

Back