Liverpool 'grit' pleases Hodgson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 2K
put a sock in it, you give united fans a bad name with your ignorance

Bit disrespectful of Bolton eh? We were in the top 7 before the start of the weekend, so that point is a little invalid. We gave you a good game and were on top for large parts, a draw was a fair result, you guys just got a rare bit of luck, and skill from a player who was unbelievably bad in the rest of the game. It'll be back to the same old against Chelsea.

My point stands, Bolton are not a regualr European side. Which is what I am talking about. If we are looking to contend for European places then we really should be beating lower end teams more comfortably than we did.

And just to note, Maxi has twice as many caps as Jonas.

Last edited:
Please don't respond to him. He seems like a dimwitted moron or else a troll. Either way he clearly doesn't understand football, to any extent.

haha u really are a fuckwit...if i was a troll I would still be saying the same things... 1 win and you Liverpool saddo's are all mouth..You bottom half "FACT"

haha u really are a fuckwit...if i was a troll I would still be saying the same things... 1 win and you Liverpool saddo's are all mouth..You bottom half "FACT"

It's actually 2 wins in a row... FACT! (K)

My point stands, Bolton are not a regualr European side. Which is what I am talking about. If we are looking to contend for European places then we really should be beating lower end teams more comfortably than we did.

And at the rate Liverpool are going, neither will they be, until you are comfortably above "small" clubs like Bolton, you shouldn't be showing them a lack of respect like that :)

You SHOULD be beating team like Blackpool, that's the first step ;)

You don't even know what a troll is...do you?

dont reply to him, thankfully he was stupid enough to insult irish scouse so he will be getting an infraction

dont reply to him, thankfully he was stupid enough to insult irish scouse so he will be getting an infraction

You should accidentally click the wrong button and ban him.. Nobody will say anything (6)

And at the rate Liverpool are going, neither will they be, until you are comfortably above "small" clubs like Bolton, you shouldn't be showing them a lack of respect like that :)

You SHOULD be beating team like Blackpool, that's the first step ;)

I don't think you understood me properly. "If we are to contend" we should be beating the lower teams, Bolton as an example. Liverpool are and should be a European side. They have been consistently for many, many years and for us to turn a new leaf for this season we need to beat teams we reguarly finish above.

I don't think you understood me properly. "If we are to contend" we should be beating the lower teams, Bolton as an example. Liverpool are and should be a European side. They have been consistently for many, many years and for us to turn a new leaf for this season we need to beat teams we reguarly finish above.

Okay, that's fair now :P

Your earlier post, just suggested that because you are Liverpool you have some god given right to beat "lower" teams. But now i can see what you mean :)

Do you even know what a dictionary is?

It doesn't have pictures.. XD

He's got the Oxford Kiddies version, with pop-ups and scratch n' sniff.

THAT ASIDE. A scrappy, bitty performance from Liverpool, but they'll be delighted to get the win. Merieles looked a bit lost on the right wing though.

You have to start somewhere... And, as an Englishman, I really want to see Liverpool back in the CL group stages.

Come on guys, this thread is about how poor Liverpool are, not how thick Stonewall is :P

Back