Ill try and find the save, but I might of only played 1 in midfield are relook.

Moussa Sissoko IMO is the best ball winning midfielder on the game, pretty much a must buy if you're Liverpool.

You should listen to A* Manager though, sounds like a peach of a tactic he's got there, looks good for the players Liverpool have.

I Love You :wub:

I agree with Moussa Sissoko too.

started it already :D

Have you signed anyone yet ?

Like I said, Moussa Sissoko (10m), Fabio Coentrao (9m), Arturo Vidal (6m) and Romelu Lukaku (9m) should sort your team out for the first season. Possibly also get a replacement for N'Gog as backup Complete Forward/Poacher/Advanced Forward to Suarez.

Lukaku has loads of potential on the LFCMarshall update, so a definite signing there.

And sell Kyrgiakos, Maxi + Jovanovic. Loan out Pacheco + possibly Kelly.

Like I said, Moussa Sissoko (10m), Fabio Coentrao (9m), Arturo Vidal (6m) and Romelu Lukaku (9m) should sort your team out for the first season. Possibly also get a replacement for N'Gog as backup Complete Forward/Poacher/Advanced Forward to Suarez.

Lukaku has loads of potential on the LFCMarshall update, so a definite signing there.

And sell Kyrgiakos, Maxi + Jovanovic. Loan out Pacheco + possibly Kelly.

Another piece of good advice :)

For me N'Gog's usually quite good when I use him, works well as a back up to Suarez as a poacher :)

You could do with back up to Carroll however, Lukaku's been mentioned he'd be good, Llorente aswell, but I doubt he'd be satisfied as back-up.

Keep us updated mate :D

Inspired me to start a Liverpool save ;)

Might use Johnson as left back with Kelly at right back? Seems to be rated highly on LFCMarshall's update :)

a good back up would be sanogo young cheap good future

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Might use Johnson as left back with Kelly at right back? Seems to be rated highly on LFCMarshall's update :)

try it you will understand why :)

Rated highly yes, and with good potential. However, I don't think he's quite worthy of a first team place in the first season. Loan him out to a good club for first team experience or keep him as backup RB/CB (I'd do this) and then use him in 2nd season. Aurelio is fine as LB to go with Johnson as RB, but like I said, Coentrao would be a fantastic signing, as if you play with wingers, he can also play naturally on the left wing.

Rated highly yes, and with good potential. However, I don't think he's quite worthy of a first team place in the first season. Loan him out to a good club for first team experience or keep him as backup RB/CB (I'd do this) and then use him in 2nd season. Aurelio is fine as LB to go with Johnson as RB, but like I said, Coentrao would be a fantastic signing, as if you play with wingers, he can also play naturally on the left wing.

Good point mate, will probably keep him as back up and try and give him as much game time as poss to help his development.

Im in exactly the same boat mate, in my second season now, top of the league, first season i bought Eljero Elia and Gervinho for about £30mil also have a look at a young german leftback called Aogo, he was cheap and did fantastic, I tried alot of tactics and the best was Zero Sea's Ghost tacticv3, a couple of important changes to it for liverpool are (Carrol) left striker Targetman Atack with normal wingplay, (Suarez)Trequarista right striker wingplay move into channels..Hope that works for you as it did with me.