No offense to LFC Marshall, but don't use his update.

Offer N'Gog out, reject all the bids, one of which hopefully should be from Valencia, then offer £4m + N'Gog for Mata. I play a 4-4-2 with attacking wingers, Mata has 15 assists and 6 goals in 17 games. Suarez has 17 in 17 with 4 assists, and Carroll has 10 in 19, with 6 assists. Maxi and Kuyt have chipped in with 7 goals each, Gerrard & Jova have 5, and Necid has 4 :)

My Liverpool starting 11 ( 2nd season )

Reina
Kelly - Carragher - Agger - Johnson
Jordan Mutch ( great potential )
Charlie Adam - Pastore
Gerrard
Ze Eduardo - Suarez

Caroll always been injured for me so not been able to play him yet. This team has got me into the CL Semi's, won all other cups so far and 1st in League with Man U 2 points behind. Really working together and creating the goals. 63 goals scored so far with only 19 conceded.

a really good formation i found with liverpool is 3-5-2/5-3-2 similar to the formation liverpool used vs chelsea recently.

this is before the transfer update.
GK: Reina
WBR: Kelly (Wing back - automatic)
RCB: Agger (Defender - Defend)
CB: Chiellinie (Defender - Cover)
LCB: Carragher (Defender - Stopper
WBL: Johnson (Wing back - automatic)
RCM: Gerrard (central midfielder - Attack)
LCM: Essien ( Box to Box - Support)
CAM: Affelay (Advanced Playmaker - attack)
RS: Hulk (advanced forward - attack)
LS: Torres (advanced forward - attack)

good going forward and defending - 26goals and 2goals conceded in 9 games so far! + hulk is a gem

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

My Liverpool starting 11 ( 2nd season )

Reina
Kelly - Carragher - Agger - Johnson
Jordan Mutch ( great potential )
Charlie Adam - Pastore
Gerrard
Ze Eduardo - Suarez

Caroll always been injured for me so not been able to play him yet. This team has got me into the CL Semi's, won all other cups so far and 1st in League with Man U 2 points behind. Really working together and creating the goals. 63 goals scored so far with only 19 conceded.

what team instructions to you use regarding defending mate. e.g. Tackling, Marking.

Last edited:
I've won the league on LFC Marshall's update with this:
4-1-2-1-2 narrow:

Reina (Goalkeeper - Defend)
Kelly (Wing Back - Support
Carragher (Central Defender - Defend)
Agger (Central Defender - Defend)
Johnson (Wing Back - Support)
Lucas (Deep Lying Playmaker - Defend)
Meireles (Box-to-Box - Support)
Gerrard (Box-to-Box - Support)
Maxi (Attacking Midfielder - Attack)
Suarez (Trequartista - Attack)
Carroll (Target Man - Attack)

I recommend signing an AMC, Eden Hazard would be my first choice, particularly with the budget LFC have.