vinhtran810

Reaction score
Last edited:
king of attacking football is back. THANKYOU

Where’s the results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks nice. But does it matter which type of players you choose for the 3 up front? Salah and Mane are great players but not complete forwards. Is it even better when you play with natural complete forwards? Or which attributes are important?

Yes. The tactic is better by using natural forward. Sane and Salah main roles are wingers.
Looks nice. But does it matter which type of players you choose for the 3 up front? Salah and Mane are great players but not complete forwards. Is it even better when you play with natural complete forwards? Or which attributes are important?

First game won 4-0 v Reading away with Birmingham then lost 7-2 v Wolves gather it doesn’t work with lower league teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so after 2 game you think it does not work got give at least 10 to 15 games

ddd.png

2029 is easy.. any tactic work. But i still trying

this tactic is crazy good, tbf i am PSG won the league in february played 30 in the league so far won 30 . cavani on 77 goals so far only in start of march

Could you show us some pictures?
this tactic is crazy good, tbf i am PSG won the league in february played 30 in the league so far won 30 . cavani on 77 goals so far only in start of march

This tactic is pure gold. Works really well on my new AC Milan save. I will post some results later.