I will test with Olympique Lyonnais in Ligue 1 Conforama.

I used the 1st version (With Lyon) i had very good results, scored a lot of goals (it's my 3th season)

But i lost against big teams in Champions League (Real Madrid and Man U) or PSG in Ligue 1 when it's an away game.

I scored goals versus them, but i conceed like 5-6 goals.

The defensive ligne is too high and i take a lot of goals in counter attack vs them, and my players often have red cards during that kind of game.

Except that, this is my favorite tactics on this forum

Does the tactic gets worse or better if i change it to for example structured? Also, do you change mentality during the game or do you have very offensive for the full game?

Last edited:
Just a question mate. On Tactic Screen I can't see the Recent Matches Analisys below the field. Trying to find it without solution. It's a custom view or a skin feature?
Sorry for my question

Just a question mate. On Tactic Screen I can't see the Recent Matches Analisys below the field. Trying to find it without solution. It's a custom view or a skin feature?
Sorry for my question

If your on the default skin. It'll be there but off the screen due to resolution.

V2 tactic where is it?

hi but is there any sign of V2 yet?

I'm working on it. Changing to Overload mentality.

hi but is there any sign of V2 yet?

Hi mate,
Glad that you are still waiting for my tac.
I'm still working on it, changing to Overload Mentality.
I have some great result by testing it.
If you guys wanna me to share it first while testing, I could post it. But it's not final and still testing.
View attachment 45483View attachment 45482