Liverpool sack Benitez

Really, I doubt it is true :S

You got me so happy with the title but then... It was too good to be true! :S I think he will be off to Inter if he got sacked but a big package to pay if you sack him

It's on Sky Sports -- £3million severance (only rumours atm)

It's kosher - board's given him a massive vote of no confidence. That's a board which comprises two sons of the two leeches who want to drain every penny they can out of the club. a part-time chairman who is a Chelsea fan, a commercial director who gave the ok for the club's shops to profit on the back of 96 Liverpool fans dying and a chief executive whose spent every moment since he's been in place lying to the fans and briefing the press against the manager.

I'm furious.

Benitez does love liverpool and i'd like to think he would accept an compensation package cut. We need Sammy Lee out too while we're at it :D

It's kosher - board's given him a massive vote of no confidence. That's a board which comprises two sons of the two leeches who want to drain every penny they can out of the club. a part-time chairman who is a Chelsea fan, a commercial director who gave the ok for the club's shops to profit on the back of 96 Liverpool fans dying and a chief executive whose spent every moment since he's been in place lying to the fans and briefing the press against the manager.

I'm furious.

The bits in red remind me of the Glazers but back on topic Liverpool shouldn't sack him if they have topay £16mill the **** should just walk away first time I feel for Liverpool.

Zebedee...

you seem to know quite a lot about Liverpool (behind the scenes stuff). Could you tell me if there's been any word on the Gerrard to Real Madrid rumours. I'm only asking becasue there seems to be a lot of noise coming from Madrid's end today -- or is it just media hype?

The bits in red remind me of the Glazers but back on topic Liverpool shouldn't sack him if they have topay £16mill the **** should just walk away first time I feel for Liverpool.
Only the massive compensation if he dosen't get a job in a certain ammount of time

He'd suit Italian football, Inter have all the foundation for success as well.

Just rumours at the moment.

If he goes to Inter he could possibly take Torres with him?

Back