Liverpool sack Benitez

Bilic has one problem though he is in a rockbandXD

Financial restraints of £0 transfer budget? And not guaranteed money from player sales?

I hope Liverpool do come in for Hodgson so he can negotiate a better budget for himself at Fulham this summer, MAF has cash to burn and hopefully Hodgson will exploit that :)

Hughes can bring in players on bargain contracts when he has to. Look what he did with Blackburn.
I guess he knows how to deal with financial constraints but he's not going to bring financial stability by buying people on free's, they'll still be in the same poor financial condition.:$

Financial restraints of £0 transfer budget? And not guaranteed money from player sales?
yeah why not. he commands a lot of respect, makes his team work as a unit, gets the very best out of them which is what liverpool are gonna need

Has he actually gone? There's been numerous reports going around, including one saying that the board have offered him £3million if he leaves.

Goodby Premiership. No top manager will want to join us, [the likes of Pellegrini or Lippi], the best we can hope for is Martin O'Neill[Or any other good manager at an average team] to sign, new owners to be in by end of July [unlikely] and have our star players stay. Mascherano, I see as an inevitable sale, his wife wants to leave England, soo I dont see him staying. Id honestly sell hm to Barca for 30m + Bojan or something along those lines.

These rumours are much stronger. And to the person above, some reporting saying he's been fired, but no comment, most saying he's been offered 3M upfront for compensation.

That was just the only link I could be bothered to find. It was all over SSN saying 'O'Neil is in talks with the chairman and has quit' or whatever, there was a thread on here about it but now it's gone plus most of the news sites have removed it but for a few hours everyone believed O'Neil left Villa. I wouldn't read to much into this until he officially comes out and says he resigns. SSN only ever get stuff right when it comes direct from the horse's mouth, usually the so called 'Sky sports sources' are wrong..

Because he worked with NOTHING at blackburn, signed roque santa cruz, mccarthy, nelsen and many more on free transfers

Off-topic (really sorry) but Santa Cruz and McCarthy cost Blackburn a combined total of £6million.

Pellegrini would be an excellent choice come to think of it, did wonders at Villareal with virtually nothing.

To clarify. He hasn't been 'sacked'. He's been given a vote of no confidence by the board and asked to begin discussions on negotiating his payoff. The twats who own us don't want to pay him what he'd be owed if he were sacked, so are trying to undermine him so that he'll settle for less while there's still chance of him walking straight into another top job (which would also mean they'd owe him less compensation as terms for compensation are that the sacking club pays the wages until another job is taken).

Even Though Liverpool are a massive club, what Manager would want to go and work their in those conditions, no money, no wages, barely any money from player sales and terrible intusive owners...

Back