Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Liverpool Squad Selector

J

Jack

Guest
Very funny, shouldnt it have jamie c and alonso on the team aswel. They i could maybe say you where right.
 

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
8,518
0
36
Jack said:
Very funny, shouldnt it have jamie c and alonso on the team aswel. They i could maybe say you where right.
Also don't forget the blonde tortoise in defence :D
 
J

Jack

Guest
Lol hes getting abit old now but is still pretty good, i admit what xabi alonso said in the paper.. curently we are in a crisis. :(
 

Lloyd

Member
Sep 17, 2005
1,059
0
0
31
Yeah thats a good one John. Liverpool are in crisis at the moment it seems. In need of a proven goalscorer, which they have said they will get in January but we will have to see if they do manage to get anyone.
 

samleggott

Member
Sep 17, 2005
1,622
0
0
34
www.fm-base.co.uk
Lloyd said:
Yeah thats a good one John. Liverpool are in crisis at the moment it seems. In need of a proven goalscorer, which they have said they will get in January but we will have to see if they do manage to get anyone.
whos in a crisis?

least liverpool won a decent cup recently - all be it luckily :worried:
 

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
8,651
0
36
34
samleggott said:
whos in a crisis?

least liverpool won a decent cup recently - all be it luckily :worried:
Two Cups :cool:

And Lloyd we do have a proven goalscorer, Djibrill Cisse.
 

Lloyd

Member
Sep 17, 2005
1,059
0
0
31
Where are you playing Cisse at the moment though? stil right wing or up front cos i haven't took much notice recently.
 

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
8,651
0
36
34
Past two or three games, in all competitions, he's played upfront. Usually gets subbed on or subbed off though or plays as a lone striker. :(
 
Top