Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Liverpool Squad Selector

J

Jack

Very funny, shouldnt it have jamie c and alonso on the team aswel. They i could maybe say you where right.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Jack said:
Very funny, shouldnt it have jamie c and alonso on the team aswel. They i could maybe say you where right.
Also don't forget the blonde tortoise in defence :D

J

Jack

Lol hes getting abit old now but is still pretty good, i admit what xabi alonso said in the paper.. curently we are in a crisis. :(

Lloyd

Sep 17, 2005
Yeah thats a good one John. Liverpool are in crisis at the moment it seems. In need of a proven goalscorer, which they have said they will get in January but we will have to see if they do manage to get anyone.

samleggott

Sep 17, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
Lloyd said:
Yeah thats a good one John. Liverpool are in crisis at the moment it seems. In need of a proven goalscorer, which they have said they will get in January but we will have to see if they do manage to get anyone.
whos in a crisis?

least liverpool won a decent cup recently - all be it luckily :worried:

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
samleggott said:
whos in a crisis?

least liverpool won a decent cup recently - all be it luckily :worried:
Two Cups :cool:

And Lloyd we do have a proven goalscorer, Djibrill Cisse.

Lloyd

Sep 17, 2005
Where are you playing Cisse at the moment though? stil right wing or up front cos i haven't took much notice recently.

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
Past two or three games, in all competitions, he's played upfront. Usually gets subbed on or subbed off though or plays as a lone striker. :(