Liverpool Squad Selector

John

Resident God
Reaction score
liverpoolxi9oy.jpg

Very funny John, but we also have Alonso. :)

Very good John :D

:haha: *Slaps redders*

Thats very good John

Lol that is good.

I wonder what ones Crouch

Very funny, shouldnt it have jamie c and alonso on the team aswel. They i could maybe say you where right.

Jack said:
Very funny, shouldnt it have jamie c and alonso on the team aswel. They i could maybe say you where right.
Also don't forget the blonde tortoise in defence :D

Lol hes getting abit old now but is still pretty good, i admit what xabi alonso said in the paper.. curently we are in a crisis. :(

Jack said:

stop trying to justify your **** team

Yeah thats a good one John. Liverpool are in crisis at the moment it seems. In need of a proven goalscorer, which they have said they will get in January but we will have to see if they do manage to get anyone.

Lloyd said:
Yeah thats a good one John. Liverpool are in crisis at the moment it seems. In need of a proven goalscorer, which they have said they will get in January but we will have to see if they do manage to get anyone.

whos in a crisis?

least liverpool won a decent cup recently - all be it luckily :worried:

samleggott said:
whos in a crisis?

least liverpool won a decent cup recently - all be it luckily :worried:

Two Cups :cool:

And Lloyd we do have a proven goalscorer, Djibrill Cisse.

Ha Ha good one John

Redders how stupid are you?:p

Where are you playing Cisse at the moment though? stil right wing or up front cos i haven't took much notice recently.

Past two or three games, in all competitions, he's played upfront. Usually gets subbed on or subbed off though or plays as a lone striker. :(

manusquad.jpg

Pretty much exactly the same joke.