liverpool story returning to the old days

whisker

Reaction score
soz bout me notts county one but im startin this 1 because i want my last save on fm09 to be memorable so here goes. 40m to spend on transfers wud like a left mid u choose?

Well if you going to try and get 1st or even 2nd your going to need much more then a Left mid i am a liverpool fan like you and i think your going to need to buy the following

Left Mid - Afellay,Young,Marqinhos ( spelling )
Right Mid -Afellay,Beckham,Vuckivic(Spelling)
CM- Veloso,Moutinho,
Striker-Love,Crouch,Cardozo,Artem

You will need a player for each of them positions really also what you could do is sell gerrard you can get £60m for him madrid always pay that and then you just buy Moutinho Or Veloso or both to replace him which is what i do sometimes and it works

Anyway good luck

k dnt really wana sell gerrard but i do av aquilani cumin back from injury in october im sellin lucas babel and riera tryin 2 buy silva

should sell gerrard hes gettin old now n 60 mil for someone his age is incredible

Why do you need more money you have £40M and you could buy 3-4 players with that money i said sell gerrard and get £60M because that is what i sometimes do but if you just start selling loads and buying loads some players will get unhappy and teams harmony will drop and your team will take ages to gell together

Vargas - totaly agreed.
Also a wonderkid Kevin Artmann(ML) - Werder Bremen

Yeah Lucas and Riera are both pretty good on the game.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

That is not a wonderkid.

id say you need a cb to replace carragher as well probably a striker would be handy depending on your formation just incase torres gets injured or even too offer you options

no one is bidding for him just loans

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

this is my planned formation

If you offer to clubs £60 then make him unavalible for loan that should work

png.gif
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/newattachment.php?do=manageattach&p=