liverpool story returning to the old days

Don't play with a AMC there is some sort of bug with that position i play 4-5-1 and it works super

That link doesn't go anywhere and good luck by the way

im really sorry about this like my notts county story its deleted me file so im gonna carry on with me old liverpool but keep i on this thread im in me 3rd season and got took over by a tycoon (not my fault im not a cheat) well i went wild with the money and basically have a dream team its on the 9.3 patch no update

im selling gerrard well trying to and bringing in kaka

try to get hamsik, he will become a gerrard substitute after a half season

beat boro 2-1 with ribery and torres getting on the score sheet pretty happy with the result but should have got more considering they have just come up from the championship but am i second now with 10 goals scored 4 girls conceded. drawn 1-1 with cska moscow in the champions league not that bothered bout champo league this year even tho i am favorites for it

bought him for 45m

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

nice victory over aston villa 4-0 torres 2 villa 1 and maxi rodriquez 1 enjoyed a brill 1st half 3-0 at the end of the half ipswich next in the game league cup am expecting about 3 or 4 goals ribery and torres out for that match

Sign Alex From International In Brazil(spelling) For 9mil A Have Had Him At Man Utd And He Got Into The World Team Of The Year And Had An Average Match Rating of 7.7