Have updates for this but, after a frustrating day of no Base, I cant be arsed. You know where to find them if you're impatient. :p

View attachment 190427

Match Highlights

[video=youtube;al1d3sJA2P8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al1d3sJA2P8[/video]

An even contest here where one side took their chances & the other didn't. Unfortunately for us, it was Roma's day today.

A tidy finish from Seydou Doumbia, what will surely be a candidate for goal of the year by Daniele De Rossi & a dubious penalty decision handing us a somewhat undeserved 3-0 defeat.

We definitely had our chances. Sven Bender was denied twice in quick succession early on while Aaron Lennon had a decent chance to equalise at 1-1.

In all, a disappointing result but not one I'm going to dwell on.

View attachment 190422

BTW, was just experimenting here but, after 2 hours of encoding & uploading, I seriously doubt I will be uploading highlight packages again. :p

Wow - that Rossi goal!!

Pity Bender couldn't finish that first chance/s. Would have made a world of difference.

Wow - that Rossi goal!!

Pity Bender couldn't finish that first chance/s. Would have made a world of difference.

Yep, she was a fair old strike. One of the reasons i was so keen to upload the highlights in truth. Pity it took so long.

& yeah, been the story of our season to date just haven't taken our chances. I have my fingers crossed that things will improve once i get my strikers back though. Thanks for the support mate, much appreciated.

Got to say, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this next month pans out, potentially make or break! Hopefully Liverpool get the job done against you, but you can win the others :p

Got to say, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this next month pans out, potentially make or break! Hopefully Liverpool get the job done against you, but you can win the others :p

Hahaha, thanks mate. As always, your unbiased support means the world to me :p

Just out of interest, how are people liking the "player spotlight" segments?

I also like them. Had a similar idea but yours is much more detailed than what I had in mind and I'm loving it so keep 'em coming as 'Fish said.

I'm just heartbroken that Lukaku can't play against Liverpool, I really am

View attachment 188470

Highlights

[video=youtube;D7jGY89LyJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7jGY89LyJ0[/video]

This game certainly wont go down as one of the more entertaining Merseyside match ups. It was however, a classic clash of possession vs counter football.

The Reds dominated possession with 61% for the game yet could only manage a total of 8 shots on goal, could Rudi Garcia be Louis Van Gaal in disguise?

While at the other end, we ourselves could only muster a measly 5 shots on goal!

Hardly an exciting spectacle then & no real surprise that the game ends in a draw. Given a grand total of 13 shots on goal between the 2 sides, the fact that both teams managed to get a goal may be the biggest shock.

Despite the less then thrilling match experience a draw is definitely a good result for us, given the circumstances, though it does extend our winless run to 7 games.

Merseyside Ledger

Liverpool 1, Lippo 1, Drawn 1

Last edited:
Maybe its just me mate but when I go to view the highlights I get an error message saying 'video is private'.