Maybe its just me mate but when I go to view the highlights I get an error message saying 'video is private'.

Right you are mate, had it set to private. Should be right now mate. Hope so anyway.

FxVLVJJ.jpg

Match Highlights

[video=youtube;W-bynoYQnXI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-bynoYQnXI[/video]

TOM CLEVERLY IS GOD!!!!! Just have a look at that first strike of his!

We left it late & I was on the edge of my seat for most of the match, but it was that man, Tom Cleverley, who bailed us out, pulling the strings in midfield throughout the game & rounding off a superb performance with a brace. Ross who? We're through!!!

uyV2PjN.jpg

Last edited:
Mangala is a very good move. Fast strong with good header and left footed what else yoy can ask from a defender ? I tried to bought him as well but his team in my save (A.C. Milan) did not want to sell him.

Mangala is a very good move. Fast strong with good header and left footed what else yoy can ask from a defender ? I tried to bought him as well but his team in my save (A.C. Milan) did not want to sell him.

Yep, I think with the combination of Stones & Mangala we have a formidable defensive pairing for many years to come. His wages are on the big side but hopefully he's worth it.

Ok, so the whole Imgur/FM Scout fiasco essentially ended this story. However the recent creation of Football Manager Screenshots - Football Manager free image hosting, a dedicated FM image hosting site, by FM Scout founder & all round legend, Stam, has actually allowed me to continue it. That's the good news.

The (sort of) bad news is that, as my way of saying thank you to Stam & his staff over there, I have decided to keep it exclusively on FM Scout. It seems only fair given that if it wasn't for his quick thinking this story (& the hours of work I've put into it) would have been all for naught. If you like, you can still follow it here: LIVERPOOL SUCKS! An Everton Journey & I will still be an active member of this fine community.

Thank you all for your support :)

Sad to see it ending on here but, enjoyed the story and will look at it on Scout when I can remember to