Terry-88

Reaction score
The Liverpool board have announced today the appointment of new Manager Terry McNally. When interviewed he was asked, What is your objective? (Terry) To win the Premiership and bring the Trophy back to a club who has wanted it for so long. He also added, I also intend to take the club to European glory.

liverpoolbadges.jpg

Important Players:

Steven Gerrard
The Skipper and most Influential player on the team. They will look to him getting forward and creating chances for other players, also getting on the scoresheet himself.

gerrardx.jpg

Fernando Torres
With lighting pace and skill he will be looking to turn defenders inside out and get a bucket load of goals.

torresy.jpg

Jamie Carragher
The lion of the team, Carragher is a strong centre back who will throw himself into perfect tackles and stand as wall at the back letting nothing through.

carragher.jpg

Good luck mate, Don't say N'Gog or Insua.

Good luck mate, Don't say N'Gog or Insua.
Cheers mate, my first story so ive read through a few others and got some ideas as how to do mine. Hopefully turns out good and i can keep people reading. Dont say Ngog or Insua, what ya mean lol?

Sell mate, sorry misstype. Also, just keep it going, don't let it go. :)

When called to a Press Conference Terry McNally stated, I will be hoping to bring in 2 or 3 new players who will fight for a first team place and make the team stronger. He assured fans in his comments that he will be looking to bring in a new striker to partner Torres upfront and help with what he feels a weakened area of the team.​

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

New Assistant

Today Terry McNally anounced he has brought in Italian Valter Di Salvo as his Assistant Manager with Sammy Lee leaving following Benitez departure.

(Terry) Valter is a very experienced coach and has agreed to join up with us to help get Liverpool back to the glory days. Its great to have him here along side me.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Real Madrid & Athletico get their men

27 year old Albert Riera confirms he has agreed a contract with R.Madrid in and says he thanks Liverpool for all they have done for him. It is said to have cost them £13, 250 000 for the Winger.

nrieraalbertrieraortega.jpg

Also moving to Spain is Fabio Aurelio heading to Ath.Madrid in a £5,250 000 deal. The Brazilian has had few starts of late due to an injury.

fabioaurelio.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Liverpool bring in 2 new faces

Terry McNally cant hide his excitment after getting 2 of his targets. After completing a £9, 500 000 deal for Genoa and Juventus shared player Domenico Criscito and a £4, 500 000 deal for Dinamo Kiev's Artem Milevskyi.

(Terry) These are 2 very exciting signings for us. Milevskyi will be a great partner upfront for Torres with his strength and determination.

69737.jpg
216753.jpg

Last edited:
How did you sell Riera for £13.25million? They got ripped XD

Good luck bro i am starting a Liverpool career too with an inspiration from you.

Ive found that anytime i play with Liverpool if you offer Riera to clubs for £15, 000 000 R.Madrid always offer back £13, 250 000 lol well stroked :p and for Criscito i actually paid £9, 500 000 sorry wasnt thinking straight, £5, 000 000 to Genoa and £4, 500 000 to Juventus as he is shared by them. The funds from Riera helped out hehe

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Good luck bro i am starting a Liverpool career too with an inspiration from you.

Cheers mate hope it goes well for you :)

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Cheers mate hope it goes well for you :)

I started but I think it is unnecessary because you are already having one and I decided to start another career but I am a follower of yours. Good luck again :)

I started but I think it is unnecessary because you are already having one and I decided to start another career but I am a follower of yours. Good luck again :)

Aw rite no problem mate, i wouldnt have minded. I will follow yours for sure, send me a link when you get it up and going :)

good luck with this mate. looks good :)

Thanks alot mate, and appreciate all the comments coming thnx :)

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

Rumours

Sources at Real Madrid believe that Chelsea's £8, 250 000 rated Joe Cole could be on the verge of heading to the Spanish Giants. (World Soccer magazine)

Napoli's playmaker Marek hamsik could be on his way to Liverpool according to his agent. (WorldSoccer.com)

2hamsikmsvk.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

New Signing

It looks like a rumour has came to be fact. Napoli's midfielder Marek Hamsik has joined Liverpool on a £45, 000 a week contract with a huge fee of £16, 250 000 going to Napoli over a 48 month period.

(Reporter) Do you think Hamsik will be worth that much money?

(Terry) I think he is an excellent young talent and worth every penny spent for him. He is still young and
with the likes of Gerrard to play along side he can do nothing but get better and better. He has been a great player for Napoli and I can see him playing a huge part for Liverpool this season and years to come.

Last edited:
Yeah you have a ******* incredible midfield.

Yea mate, was already a good midfield but due to a few injury's over pre season ive had to think about players to bring in and he was top of the list.

Yea mate, was already a good midfield but due to a few injury's over pre season ive had to think about players to bring in and he was top of the list.

We are waiting for a winger from you lad.