Liverpool 6-0 Liverpool Reserves Torres x2, Kuyt x2, Babel, Lucas
Genk 1-4 Liverpool Torres x2, Ngog, Gerrard
Stuttgart 1-4 Liverpool Kuyt, M.Rodriguez x3
Derby 1-1 Liverpool Torres
Reading 0-2 Liverpool Carragher, Benayoun
Hearts 2-5 Liverpool Torres x2, Carragher, Milevskyi x2
Preston 2-5 Liverpool Benayoun, Torres x3, Carragher

fixturesc.jpg

Great pre-season for Liverpool scoring 27 goals and conceding 7. With Torres getting 10 of the goals he shows how good a player he is and why all the big teams want him.

yaya sanogo must buy him hes amzin by hes 21 he get you loads of goals and hes cheap

Last edited:
Tactics

With Liverpool normally playing a 4-4-2 fromation Terry McNally has stated he likes to do things differently and opted for a 4-1-2-3 formation. (Terry) With a defensive midfielder protecting the back 4 this allows me to have 2 central midfielders dictating play, creating through balls and bringing others into play. I also have 3 strikers up there for a very attacking style of play.

tacticsr.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

yaya sanogo must buy him hes amzin by hes 21 he get you loads of goals and hes cheap

I was actually searching around for a back up or mayb even a replacement for Ngog, do you reckon Sanogo would be a good poacher in the game?

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

:) We are waiting for ur tactics.

As you can see my reason for not needing another replacment winger ;) :)

Good tactics lad.I guess you will score loads of goals.Btw my first match is against Liverpool.

Good tactics lad.I guess you will score loads of goals.Btw my first match is against Liverpool.

lol kool good luck mate. How you get team id and league id etc for makin 1 of the sig's you got?

Mr.Hough's Wonder Tactic. This should be easy.

Mr.Hough's Wonder Tactic. This should be easy.

Hope so lol im not very good at making a tactic, tried before a few times but i just cnt get it :S this tactic decent then i take it? :)

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Preferences\Display and Sound\Show Unique Ids bro.

Thanks lol was looking everywhere for it.

i follow urs i u follow myne time to rafa how its done if a manc was in charge chckit out oh yeah best of luck

i follow urs i u follow myne time to rafa how its done if a manc was in charge chckit out oh yeah best of luck

Cheers mate, yea ill def follow and best of luck :)

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Premier League fixtures for start of the Season

12931571.jpg

1st Match of the Season

Liverpool face Sunderland in their 1st match of the 2009 season. Liverpool Manager Terry McNally had high expectations for this game after the great pre-season his team have just had.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Liverpool sink Sunderland

After a quick goal from Sunderland, Liverpool come back and win 6-1 by showing great determination. Torres bags 3 goals.

21588338.jpg

(Terry) Im very impressed by the character showen by the team today. Coming back after a quick fire goal to win by that marging shows just how good this team is.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

5 star Liverpool triumph

After a good start to the season Liverpool continue by knocking 5 past Hull.

60760189.jpg

Milevskyi started the scoring by hitting an early on goal on the 3rd minute of play. Torres went on to smash in 2 more goals within 7 minutes later. Benayoun finished them off after the half with a fine long range effort.

Torres takes the MOTM for his perfromance.

torreskb3.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Classy Torres on form

In a game which Liverpool dominated Torres shows why hes 1 of the worlds most deadly of strikers by putting 4 past Birmingham.

38988299.jpg

Torres picks up his 2nd MOTM in so many games

088liverpooldm468x406.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:46 PM ----------

This thread can be deleted