Liverpool To Sign Maxi Rodriquez

Would be a good move and a well structured one aswell.

Liverpool need that little something extra, it might kickstart a drive for 4th place..

Will be good to see him in the Prem if the move goes through.

He's almost out of contract,the club have said that they dosen't want him,so why wouldn't he join?! This is the type of player Liverpool should expect to be siigning,i remmeber him playing at liverpool the other year,he socred and played well. ****,he's better than Kuyt at that position. We don't need the full-back,we've got Degen and Kelly as well as others who can play in that position like Darby,no need to waste money like we did with Kryiiagokas when we had Ayala. Benitez dosen't like young kids,even though they're better than some First teamers like why not play Pacheco more?

He's almost out of contract,the club have said that they dosen't want him,so why wouldn't he join?! This is the type of player Liverpool should expect to be siigning,i remmeber him playing at liverpool the other year,he socred and played well. ****,he's better than Kuyt at that position. We don't need the full-back,we've got Degen and Kelly as well as others who can play in that position like Darby,no need to waste money like we did with Kryiiagokas when we had Ayala. Benitez dosen't like young kids,even though they're better than some First teamers like why not play Pacheco more?
I agree 100% on the youngsters.

I don't really rate Maxi to be honest, he's living off that wondergoal he scored in the World Cup.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjtwxivKjc"]YouTube- Maxi Rodriguez goal vs Mexico World Cup 2006[/ame]
Wow,i never knew that was him TBH,i thought thhat was Tevez :O Even better then :p

Fantastic goal. I remember it well.

why not play Pacheco more?

Because we've not really had much opportunity this season where we can play the youngsters. He was also away for a lengthy amount of time with the Spain u-19s earlier in the season.

He's been at the club for three or so years,plenty of time. Even when he'd just joined he looked good enough to play. Still, no reason not to put him on the bench like When he impressed Vs. Fiorentina for ten minutes then wasn't on the bench.He can change a game,but my beef's really with the fact not one youngster has come through since gerrard really :O.
P.S Spearing isn't good enough :D

I watched this on SSN earlier with Graham Hunter and apparently we are in the market for Van Nistlerooy as well.. But we already have N'Gog :p

N'gog is good,but you need more than two strikers and especially an experinced striker.Anyone is better than signing Heskey again ain't it :p

Well liverpool just copied my man city career because i bought him a few weeks ago then a few days later i heard that in real life he might be going to liverpool.

He'd better not do a Morientes or i'll be ragin' :mad:

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:12 PM ----------

I told you all to have faithXD