lblee7

Reaction score
Tripple
Effect

These tactics will allow you to dominate almost every game. I used it in my first year with Liverpool and it works perfectly. By using these tactics your team will have a good balance between defence and attack resulting in winning a lot of games with less goals against. The midfield and Wing backs are very important in this tactic.

THESE HAVE BEEN CREATED OVER A SEASON BEFORE I STARTED TO GET THESE RESULTS AS IN THE FIRST SEASON IS ALL ABOUT TEAM PHILOSOPHY AND TEAM COHESION AND TATICS AND TRAINING AND UN TRAINING YOUR PLAYERS ..:) IF YOU LOOKING FOR A PLUG AND PLAY TATIC THAN THESE ARE NOT FOR YOU !!

FIRST SEASON IS TRAINING A LIST OF WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FIRST

1 TEAM COHESION

2 PLAYER SPECIFICS IE THE ROLES YOU WANT YOU PLAYERS IN AND MOVEMENT AND TECHNIQUE ..SO IDEALLY YOU WANT YOUR FRONT THREE IN ANY TATIC TO BE FLUID IN THE ROLES NEEDED AND SO TRAIN THEM IN SPECIFIC ROLES IE TREQ ..F9 AND SHADOW STRIKERS ..SO THEY ARE FULLY AWARE OF WHATS NEEDED FROM EACH TATIC

3 YOUR COACHING STAFF

4 IMPLENTING YOUR REPLACEMENTS FOR YOUR KEY ROLES IE GERRARD REPLACEMENT I LIKE TO WORK WITH A MIX OF EXPERIENCED ,UNDER 21 AND HOT PROSPECTS AT ANY GIVEN TIME SO I WILL ROTATE MY SQUAD TO GET THE BEST I CAN ..

5 IS YOUR MAN MANAGEMENT FOR ALL YOUR PLAYERS INCLUDING YOUTH ASWELL ..CREATING THE BEST YOU CAN WITH WHAT YOU HAVE IS JUST AS GOOD AS HAVING MILLIONS TO SPEND TAKE TIME ON PRODUCING HOT PRSOPECTS AND TEACHING THEM WHAT YOU WANT FROM THEM ..

TEAM TALK IS A MUST BEFORE AND DURING AND AFTER ...

TEAM TALK BEFORE GAME I USE IS GET CREATIVE .. OR CONCENTRATE .IF A GOAL DOWN ..PUSH FORWARD ..

Formation 1 The DIAMOND DOWNLOADhttps://www.mediafire.com/?qk85zyzr6nk95tm

View attachment 307796

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 307795

2nd is 4.33 OR 451 WHICHEVER WAY YOU WANT TOO LOOK AT IT :)

View attachment 307794

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 307793

3rd TATIC 3421

View attachment 307792
TEAM INSTRUCTIONS
View attachment 307791

BELOW IS MY SECOND SEASON AS IT STANDS
View attachment 307790

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND THIS POST IS IN PROGRESS SO WILL BE UPDATING AS WE GO WILL BE ATTACHING DOWNLOAD LINKS WHEN I FIGURE HOW TO DO IT OTHERWISE TRY AND IMPLENT WHAT I HAVE SHOWN YOU FOR NOW AND THANKS FOR LOOKING )

FEEBACK APPRECIATED

JUST TO FOLLOW UP WITH MY LATEST MATCH AGAINST CLUB BRUGGE REALTIME STATS AND SCORE USING THE DIAMOND WITH YOUNGSTERS ASWELL :)

View attachment 307781View attachment 307780View attachment 307782

Last edited:
looks good buddy...do you have a download link for your formations?

i will put them up as soon as i can figure it out lol :)

ellismcfc what you mean familar ? your bound to see tatics that are familar is how you create them and use them that counts and if you mean the instructions well they need to be practically the same just beacuse the formation changes doesnt mean your shape and play does ..

Liverpool is a great team to form a tactic around. You can get great results using a lot of different tactics with them. I got Sturridge to score 66 BPL goals and 98 total goals in one season.

Liverpool is a great team to form a tactic around. You can get great results using a lot of different tactics with them. I got Sturridge to score 66 BPL goals and 98 total goals in one season.
what tactics do you use? Link?

ellismcfc what you mean familar ? your bound to see tatics that are familar is how you create them and use them that counts and if you mean the instructions well they need to be practically the same just beacuse the formation changes doesnt mean your shape and play does ..

Those first 2 tactics are exactly the same as my poetry in motion tactics mate.

Those first 2 tactics are exactly the same as my poetry in motion tactics mate.

Really I don't think they are!!! I have loads of week's and different player roles and tried different tempos just because they look similar doesn't mean they are the same maybe look at a glance but will find not..! It's taken me 6months to finally decide with what I have is the final formations like it ? Hate it ? It's up to you but I thought I would share my work !! I'm proud of it and will keep updating ..thanks

Really I don't think they are!!! I have loads of week's and different player roles and tried different tempos just because they look similar doesn't mean they are the same maybe look at a glance but will find not..! It's taken me 6months to finally decide with what I have is the final formations like it ? Hate it ? It's up to you but I thought I would share my work !! I'm proud of it and will keep updating ..thanks

The first one is exactly the same formation, roles and team instructions (11) as is style, attacking and fluid. ellis is correct.

EDIT: Correction, i apologise the 451 is the same as well.

great minds, the 343 looks interesting though :)

Last edited:
I have tested ellismcfc's Poetry In Motion Liverpool tactics and you have copied them dude (exactly the same) team instructions and player roles *****! this post should be taking down.

Last edited:

Dude come on. You can't.

Atleast give credit where it is due. Ellis has come out with one of the best FM tactics and you've blatantly used the same ones.

I can understand the formation and player roles being similar, but for the team instructions and the player instructions to be the same too means is obviously a copy. The 3-4-3 isn't anything like my 3-5-2 though so I don't have a problem with you uploading that and it looks similar to Liverpool this year.

And I find it hard to believe you have been developing this tactic for '6 months' when FM hasn't been out that long.

:p:p:p:(