like i said popular shape eventualy end up similar to others, one of them maybe hit the jackpot

Nothing wrong with em being similar, but they're exactly the same. 2 different tactics as well, not just one.

2 jackpot then :)

Do you not understand that the two tactics are 100% identical apart from the name? It's blatant copying. The creator of this thread even has the stupidity/nerve to post it on the same forum that the creator of this tactic did.

Do you not understand that the two tactics are 100% identical apart from the name? It's blatant copying. The creator of this thread even has the stupidity/nerve to post it on the same forum that the creator of this tactic did.
ok i understand 2 jackpot is too far, my bad :)
i have other concern, chicken first or egg first ? (mr hough fm13 case)

in this forum...yes

Dude Ellismcfc PM'd me the tactic about 2 months back. After the feedback he got from some testers he sent the tactic to, he created his thread. Instead of getting into an unnecessary confrontation with me, try and look at Ellis' thread and then decide.

I don't know Ellis personally, neither do I know the creator of this thread personally. I could have just as easily enjoyed my FM without getting into this debate as I have no personal vested interest.

But this is a community that seeks to help people out and if someone's work is blatantly copied, it will create a situation wherein no will want to help the other person out.

There are plenty of people who tweak original tactics into something much better (case in point: the nxt tweak, cyrils TUGA tweak etc) but they take the permission of the original tactic creator and then share the tactics. They also make it a point to thank and mention the original tactic creator. This thread has the exact same tactics with the exact same instructions. So this is not a "in this forum," thing.

not trying to defend anyone here, i think you judge too fast based on little infos. no ever know who actualy made any tactic tuga, eriksen, lokito, bankai, bebetoo, goalalot, bad possession

not trying to defend anyone here, i think you judge too fast based on little infos. no ever know who actualy made any tactic tuga, eriksen, lokito, bankai, bebetoo, goalalot, bad possession

You're now questioning the integrity of other tactic makers, with no evidence what so ever? **** off.

Think this thread should be closed, before everyone starts falling out with each other

You're now questioning the integrity of other tactic makers, with no evidence what so ever? **** off.
you are no clue whats going on, integrity have nothing to do with something without owner
this case exactly same case as mr hough fm13

It's all going a bit off topic now, basically he copied my 2 tactics. There's nothing wrong with him tweaking them, and asking to publish it, and if he did that then no-one would have a problem.

i think the thread should be closed, it's causing a massive argument. If the creator afterwards wants to upload the 3-4-3 which is his own tactic, then fair enough and it will be all sorted.

you are no clue whats going on, integrity have nothing to do with something without owner
this case exactly same case as mr hough fm13

I don't remember the Mr Hough 2013 incident. If he got two tactics from another thread, changed the name, left everything else the same, and then uploaded them pretending the tactics to be his, then yes, this is the same.

Didn't really understand the rest of your post.

It's all going a bit off topic now, basically he copied my 2 tactics. There's nothing wrong with him tweaking them, and asking to publish it, and if he did that then no-one would have a problem.

i think the thread should be closed, it's causing a massive argument. If the creator afterwards wants to upload the 3-4-3 which is his own tactic, then fair enough and it will be all sorted.

I don't remember the Mr Hough 2013 incident. If he got two tactics from another thread, changed the name, left everything else the same, and then uploaded them pretending the tactics to be his, then yes, this is the same.

Didn't really understand the rest of your post.
thats why i said you have no clue what you are talking about
who copy who? who create first? lee7 or ellis? only both of you know that, spectator dont have proof to judge
do not judge based on "create tactic topic first and claim" = tactic creator
i have no problem if someday someone claim bad possession, as long he can update it :)

thats why i said you have no clue what you are talking about
who copy who? who create first? lee7 or ellis? only both of you know that, spectator dont have proof to judge
do not judge based on "create tactic topic first and claim" = tactic creator
i have no problem if someday someone claim bad possession, as long he can update it :)

The fact that the person who started the thread hasn't got involved and defended himself surely proves that I did make it first. The fact I uploaded it first is as good a prove as you can get that I created the tactic.

The fact that the person who started the thread hasn't got involved and defended himself surely proves that I did make it first. The fact I uploaded it first is as good a prove as you can get that I created the tactic.
uploaded first didnt make you creator mate
but....lee7 didnt defend himself maybe shown something
only both of you know the truth, others are nobody(including me)

uploaded first didnt make you creator mate
but....lee7 didnt defend himself maybe shown something
only both of you know the truth, others are nobody(including me)

I think the creator of this thread should delete it, and then if he/she wants they can start a new one with their 3-4-3 which is 100% not mine.