• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i see everyone has that as there sig now:$

last off topic post from me

i see everyone has that as there sig now:$

last off topic post from me

If your prediction is wrong I'll personally track you down and spend all day slapping you with a fish, k deal?

personally i want to know why the commentators referred to liverpool as resurgent when they play like they were the away side, they played basically like a glorified fulham side. deep defending, long diagonal balls on the counter. yet had that been benitez they would have slammed him

Calum we all saw that post ¬_¬

Hypocrite.

Am i the only person who thinks arsenal's new CB looks exactly like Rory Delap?

Did anyone else realise how tight Gerrard's top was today? He's either piled on the pounds, or they've got him the wrong size.

Did anyone else realise how tight Gerrard's top was today? He's either piled on the pounds, or they've got him the wrong size.

NO pool fans wont have that.... its lampard that is suposidly the fat one not their precious stevie g.

When he looked up after he got sent off i actually thought you'd signed delap for a second.:$

I think Delap would have given them more creativity than they had today. :P

Last edited:
joe cole made 7 passes today, for the link man that is shocking. its early days but pull your finger out mate

joe cole made 7 passes today, for the link man that is shocking. its early days but pull your finger out mate

wow that is woefull. although i did say early on that arsenal done quite well in closing him down, if cole has no space he cant play his usual game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back