• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 399
  • Views Views 22K

Who Will Win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. That's right, because he just finds a random players who no-one has ever heard of and signs him up, for precisely that reason. It's not like he asks scouts to go and look at him, and then when they recommend someone, have a look at them himself.. (Y).

Chelsea are linked with a young brazilian with talent, aren't Arsenal linked to them all the time? Besides Chelsea have signed one player this year, for near enough £20m on the basis of one WC, and their Neymar bid was rejected, so they go and speak to him anyway? Good example to show...

Chamakh is a 'quality' player, signed on a free: Does this not show good business sense? And why should be believe the Sun because they say we have money? What's wrong with Diaby? He scores goals, and does his job fairly well, OK he's not Michael Essien, or Darren Fletcher but he's not done too badly. Clichy no one knew, until he stepped up and replaced Cole in the first season. Our youth policy can't be all bad, if our 18 year old midfielders, and 20 year old left backs are getting into the England team? I suppose buying Fabregas shows a lack of ambition as well?

Enough from me.

From what I've seen he's only good at jumping into people.

We will finish in top 3 i guarantee it

remember that comment

Jeez, it was one game... You can't write off Arsenal after the first game of the season just because you disagree with Wenger's signing policy. I mean, they didn't even lose the match. Just give it a few games before deciding whether to slate Wenger's Arsenal, every team has its off days.

a lot of people seem to think winning th league is that easy, that all wenger need to do is go out and spend 35 million on two players, and he's gonna beat united an chelsea to the league. This isnt football manager it doesnt work that way. By that thinking city would be dead certs for the title.

No, People think that Wenger needs to spend that kinda of money on Ready Made World Class players to progress. They cant keep signings players, then letting them go for a profit a few years later, then try to replace them with another youngster. I read if they got rid of Fabregas they where going to play wilkshire and ramsey to replace him. Well they arent anywhere near Fabregas level. The same Way Vela and Bednter wherent and arent near Ady or Van Persies level.

When Henry left Arsenal, Utd had Berbatov, Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo as there Strikers, arsenal had an Injury Hit Van perise, With Vela and Bednter for Back up. Wenger can out spend Chelsea( according to him) so why doesnt he sign some more players, to stregthen his squad,

Jeez, it was one game... You can't write off Arsenal after the first game of the season just because you disagree with Wenger's signing policy. I mean, they didn't even lose the match. Just give it a few games before deciding whether to slate Wenger's Arsenal, every team has its off days.

We're not criticising them for today, we're saying they plan to go sideways, and unless they take the plunge with bigger signings the title Arsene says 'will come', won't come.

We will finish in top 3 i guarantee it

remember that comment

you cant guarrentee anything mate, if i was an arsenal fan i would be wanting wenger to get that cheque book out to sign a few more expirenced physicly strong players other wise you wont finish in the top 3.

No, People think that Wenger needs to spend that kinda of money on Ready Made World Class players to progress. They cant keep signings players, then letting them go for a profit a few years later, then try to replace them with another youngster. I read if they got rid of Fabregas they where going to play wilkshire and ramsey to replace him. Well they arent anywhere near Fabregas level. The same Way Vela and Bednter wherent and arent near Ady or Van Persies level.

When Henry left Arsenal, Utd had Berbatov, Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo as there Strikers, arsenal had an Injury Hit Van perise, With Vela and Bednter for Back up. Wenger can out spend Chelsea( according to him) so why doesnt he sign some more players, to stregthen his squad,
but what makes them dead certs to win just because they buy them. over the years how many ready made world class players have we bought, compared to all our signings? didnt stop us being utterly dominant in the prem. all im saying is that its not that simple.

(I'm playing devil's advocate here, personally i dont really want to see arsenal get any better, trying to win the prem is hard enough as it is)

if the rumors are true we are on the verge of signing scwarzer (sp) so thats the keeper sorted now we need one more center half

right lets take this back a bit, since its gone from arsenal vs liverpool to wenger isnt good enough to win the league

but what makes them dead certs to win just because they buy them. over the years how many ready made world class players have we bought, compared to all our signings? didnt stop us being utterly dominant in the prem. all im saying is that its not that simple.

(I'm playing devil's advocate here, personally i dont really want to see arsenal get any better, trying to win the prem is hard enough as it is)

Still, What is better a Ready made world class replacement for a World class player you sell. Or waiting 5 years for a youngster to maybe reach that level, then by that time, the youngster is ready to leave, Hence a big cirlce.

if the rumors are true we are on the verge of signing scwarzer (sp) so thats the keeper sorted now we need one more center half

and yer hes a good keeper(lightyears better than the ones you have)but you will still get physicly battered by teams in midfield and if you loose the battles in midfield then you will put more pressure on your defence and will eventually concede goals.

whats that ?

A bet, Wanna put some money on it

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I simply dont understand why you are signing him, He is 37, you've got 18month left in him, Why not sign a Lloris or a given.

I think what scott's trying to say is that if they went out and signed ready made players, they'd be able to challenge for the title now, rather than wait another 2-3 years, when Wenger probably won't be around. It showed last season and the season before; Arsenal start strong then a few injuries hit their squad and they fall apart, which could be down to inexperienced players stepping in....

Also, if Chamakh was that great in the air, wouldn't he have one won header against us today when a cross went into the box? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back