• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Liverpool and Arsenal in the Premier League.

More...

We beat both of these, no idea how but still Arshavin loves playing at Anfield, nearly as much as Tommy Sorenson loves saving penners

But sorensen hates free kicks from the other teams half :D

Great result for my boys. We showed such great courage to put that shoddy first half performance behind us and come up with the goods. Song was absouloutly majestic and has again proved why we don't need a DM.Vermaelen just keeps on showing us why he's world class. As for Arsha's goal, I don't think comments are needed. As for Liverpool, they started well, they hassled and played some good stuff. Rafa's desicion to bring off Mascherano was beyond me, that just gave us more space behind. Also, I was suprised he bought one of the worst players i've seen play for a top 4 team on, in N'Gog. Liverpool can have no complaints about the referee as all the little desicions were constantly going in favour of the scouse. Yes they should have had a penalty, but in my opinion Carragher should have been sent off along with maybe Masch. All I have to say for now. I'm shocked we managed to turn it around. As you can tell, I'm Pleased :D

As for Liverpool, they started well, they hassled and played some good stuff. Rafa's desicion to bring off Mascherano was beyond me, that just gave us more space behind. Also, I was suprised he bought one of the worst players i've seen play for a top 4 team on, in N'Gog. Liverpool can have no complaints about the referee as all the little desicions were constantly going in favour of the scouse. Yes they should have had a penalty, but in my opinion Carragher should have been sent off along with maybe Masch. All I have to say for now. I'm shocked we managed to turn it around. As you can tell, I'm Pleased :D

If the reason to take Mascherano off is beyond you then anything you say about football is null and void. No offence but take even the slowest of fans can work it out.

Yeah the referee was fantastic today, very consistent and I'm so glad we got most of the small decisions instead of the big decisions. A small meaningless foul in the centre of the field is always better than a stonewall penalty, am I right?

Why should Carra and Masch been sent off?

If the reason to take Mascherano off is beyond you then anything you say about football is null and void. No offence but take even the slowest of fans can work it out.

Yeah the referee was fantastic today, very consistent and I'm so glad we got most of the small decisions instead of the big decisions. A small meaningless foul in the centre of the field is always better than a stonewall penalty, am I right?

Why should Carra and Masch been sent off?

I think Rafa got it wrong bringing off masch and I'll stick by that, he was the one player who broke things up, he stopped us playing and he actually spread the play very well. Carra blocked off walcott when he was last man, simple sending off and the other two are debatable, masch first kicked the ball away, then kept making bad, late challenges that should have warranted further punishment. And I wouldn't call the free-kick leading to your goal, small, or in fact meaningless.

And to top it off you start getting personal and try to insult me, saying anything I say about football is null and void is very rude, and coming from someone who sticks up for liverpool like there the perfect team is very deluded. Football is about opinions, and your just thinking you can walk all over anybody anytime you want, well this is a forum, and we're meant to disagree and explain ourselves,not call each other stupid or completely disregard our opinions.

You wonder why most people on this forum don't like you....

well said frankie
anyway, great win for the gooners

I think Rafa got it wrong bringing off masch and I'll stick by that, he was the one player who broke things up, he stopped us playing and he actually spread the play very well. Carra blocked off walcott when he was last man, simple sending off and the other two are debatable, masch first kicked the ball away, then kept making bad, late challenges that should have warranted further punishment. And I wouldn't call the free-kick leading to your goal, small, or in fact meaningless.

And to top it off you start getting personal and try to insult me, saying anything I say about football is null and void is very rude, and coming from someone who sticks up for liverpool like there the perfect team is very deluded. Football is about opinions, and your just thinking you can walk all over anybody anytime you want, well this is a forum, and we're meant to disagree and explain ourselves,not call each other stupid or completely disregard our opinions.

You wonder why most people on this forum don't like you....

The free-kick leading to our goal was a free-kick, Gerrard was blocked off it's as simple as that. But a free kick in that sort of position is still a small and meaningless decision as the chance of scoring from there is minimal when you compare it to something like a penalty. The fact we scored from the resulting free-kick does not turn a small decision into a big one.

Ok seriously, take a second and have a think why Mascherano was substituted. If you honestly can't think of a single reason why he was brought off then my opinion of you still stands.

I do not stick up for Liverpool at all costs, if you go through my posts you will see that is not what I do. I defend against peoples misinformed opinions, poorly constructed arguments, knee-jerk reactionns, and mindless attacks on the club by providing some reasoning and insight. I very rarely post my opinions on Liverpool so don't make such statements about me because you don't know what you're talking about.

PS. I don't wonder why people don't like me because I honestly don't care how popular I am among certain crowds.

You just mad the same points about the game again, nothing new, I stand with my points.

you gunners fans better celebrate because it is the only week man u and chelsea will lose togther again this season.

United for the title

We dont need Ronaldo but it would be nice to have him back

Good win for Arsenal, Liverpool were poor in my opinion, just didn't look organised.

misinformed opinions? An opinion is an opinion, not a fact. As long as it's in the rules, people should be aloud to say what they want without other people calling them void and stuff, as it's their own thoughts.

Sorry, I souldn't have got involved :(
I'll leave this argument to you two

that was to lee by the way not you max

you gunners fans better celebrate because it is the only week man u and chelsea will lose togther again this season.

United for the title

We dont need Ronaldo but it would be nice to have him back
You must be joking? United for the title this season? Definitely not the United of last season or the previous one's. You need Ronaldo, it was obvious against Villa, you did all the passing but got no where. As one of the commentators said on ESPN, you need a spark to light a fire, United's spark is Ronaldo. Just the same for Liverpool with Alonso really.

Dont moan we had worse agianst those cheating scum bags at stamford bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back