Liverpool v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will will still easily wi n the league nobody else has a squad as good

Great win for us, although the first half was bad for us and it looked we were going to lose, we turned it round and arshavin's goal was magical.

misinformed opinions? An opinion is an opinion, not a fact. As long as it's in the rules, people should be aloud to say what they want without other people calling them void and stuff, as it's their own thoughts.

So if someone can't figure out the very basic and obvious reasons for a substitution then why should any opinions they give on football be listened too when they demonstrate no understanding of the game whatsoever?

You wouldn't take medical advice from someone who can't take a temperature.

But the reasons to keep him on outweighed the reasons to take him off, in my opinion, I thought I clearly backed up my points, unlike you making rash comments which are untrue. E.g - I know nothing about football.

So if someone can't figure out the very basic and obvious reasons for a substitution then why should any opinions they give on football be listened too when they demonstrate no understanding of the game whatsoever?

just because he can't figure out a reason, no need to say his opinion is void is there? It's not like he's offended you, and you just launch an attck on him like that.
In the rules, no offending other members. Might wanna read over them again.

First half liverpool deserved to be ahead but second half arsenal dominated clearly and fully deserved the three points in my opinion. Great goal by arshavin poached on a mistake and boom!.

Last edited:

going on about medical advice is a bit random and off subject isn`t it maybe you should give youself an infaction? XD sorry couldn`t resist!

didn`t see anything wrong with the result at all if you go back to that champions league game a few years back babel dived and got you a pen so so its all swings and roundabouts for me!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

We could easily still win the premier league.:S
yeah you could but i wounldn`t say easliy though!

But the reasons to keep him on outweighed the reasons to take him off, in my opinion, I thought I clearly backed up my points, unlike you making rash comments which are untrue. E.g - I know nothing about football.

Ok then fair enough, but please just let me hear the reasons why he was taken off. That's all I asked for or like I said my opinion will not change.

First half liverpool deserved to be ahead but second half arsenal dominated clearly almunia didnt even make a save thats how much arsenal dominated. Great goal by arshavin poached on a mistake and boom!.

I wouldn't say Arsenal dominated. They were still fairly average in the second half, but once the own-goal went in you could see actually see Liverpool deflate and we just couldn't do anything right from then on.

Arsenal won thanks to an own goal and a fantastic goal from Arshavin. It wasn't down to their performance, which is the hard thing to take and is the story of Liverpool's season so far.

I'm not saying it will/would be easy just that their is still a pretty good chance we will.

i think chelsea will, said it at the start of the season and i've stuck with it.

Great result for my boys. We showed such great courage to put that shoddy first half performance behind us and come up with the goods. Song was absouloutly majestic and has again proved why we don't need a DM.Vermaelen just keeps on showing us why he's world class. As for Arsha's goal, I don't think comments are needed. As for Liverpool, they started well, they hassled and played some good stuff. Rafa's desicion to bring off Mascherano was beyond me, that just gave us more space behind. Also, I was suprised he bought one of the worst players i've seen play for a top 4 team on, in N'Gog. Liverpool can have no complaints about the referee as all the little desicions were constantly going in favour of the scouse. Yes they should have had a penalty, but in my opinion Carragher should have been sent off along with maybe Masch. All I have to say for now. I'm shocked we managed to turn it around. As you can tell, I'm Pleased :D

You did no just call N'Gog **** did you.?

:'(:'(:'(

wunt say so in the words off a cheart himself Van Persie he exaggerates the foul . gallas on Gerrard was a stonewall peno

Van Persie didn't play and he is injured and I'm pretty sure he didn't dive when he got injured, maybe Gerrard didn't dive for the Gallas challenge but he still dives, him and Rooney are supposed to be two of England best players and they both dive, it seems it has become part of the modern game.

wunt say so in the words off a cheart himself Van Persie he exaggerates the foul . gallas on Gerrard was a stonewall peno

Lol. Cheart i think you mean Cheat........

Have you been on the drugs again........

I'll be honest it was a dirty challenge by gallas but the referee didnt give it so get over it. Why bring van persie into it he didnt even play? Yes some arsenal players did dive today but as always you miss the likes of torres? gerrard on several occasions(not the gallas challenge one tho).

You always jump onto arsenal for being divers. (-.-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back