• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jammy diving Gunner nobs

just cause you lost

gerrard and torres, no they never dive do they:P

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

also gatid, that guy should stop complaining, torres had a marvellous chance earlier and he didnt take it, liverpool had thwir chances, they didnt take them

Watching motd and you got to love arshavin's celebration where he shakes his head lol, seriously aint got a clue why he does it thats why its so special.

Watching motd and you got to love arshavin's celebration where he shakes his head lol, seriously aint got a clue why he does it thats why its so special.

His goal was pretty dam good tho. No keeper would of got that.^^)

ok guys lay off lee please i actually like him, good result for the **** considering they dont have van persie available, its gonna be tough come the end of the season for those top 4 spots, the big four, man city, aston villa and even sunderland all have a huge chance of being there, cant see spurs being up there

hes not crying about it like when city beat arsenal :)
:S I'm pretty sure all the arsenal fans on this site took that defeat better than friel is taking this one. He's resorted to calling arsenals players ugly.:P

they did call adebayors mum a ***** and his dad an elephant washer LOL

what so arsahvins pretty no he's got a face like a slapped ****

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Adebayor Adebayor
His Dad washes elephants
and his mum is a *****

well he took out his revenge on van persie, anyway on topic, do you guys think liverpool will be up there? theres a bad run then theres liverpools run

what so arsahvins pretty no he's got a face like a slapped ****

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Adebayor Adebayor
His Dad washes elephants
and his mum is a *****

He may well have a face like a slapped ****, ( I am not saying he has ) but i don't really think he cares what you think as he is getting paid **** loads of money for being a super football player,

Adebayor Adebayor
His Dad washes elephants
and his mum is a *****

Did you know a fan got banned from a football ground for life and had time in prison for saying that.? Racism and something else is why.

So you really could get a ban for saying that (6) Cya.........

danny, after all the things me and you have done, we cant really report others, so no offense, people tell me to grow up, but how immature are you, he said the song to remind us,

danny, after all the things me and you have done, we cant really report others, so no offense, people tell me to grow up, but how immature are you, he said the song to remind us,

Where did he say, 'It reminds us'..........

danny, im not gonna get infractions because you cant stop arguing with me, i said what they called him, and then he said the song, i doubt he meant it because racist people are pigs, and hes a nice kid, CASE CLOSED

danny, im not gonna get infractions because you cant stop arguing with me, i said what they called him, and then he said the song, i doubt he meant it because racist people are pigs, and hes a nice kid, CASE CLOSED

And i was only saying, And i know Sean wont ban him, but maybe on another forum he would

just for the record you know lee and jp can ban people aswell dont you

just for the record you know lee and jp can ban people aswell dont you

Yes, I do. (H)

Anyway, Lets just stop we have both said what we want, i don't want to get into a argument with you i want to try get along with you and everyone else. so lets just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back