Liverpool v Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 5K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Liverpool and Blackburn in the Premier League.

More...

This is very big game. Even if it is Blackburn, and no disrespect to them as they have more points than us. If we don't win this game I will be buying a season's supply of kleenex unless something get's sorted out.

I can see Liverpool getting a win today and im gunna guess 2-0

Hodgson is telling everyone who will listen that he has no fears for his job....what arrogance !

If Rovers get a result against us today ( an entirely reasonable suggestion, sadly ), he MUST go. NESV are self-proclaimed & proved winners; they can't accept such an abject, ongoing failure rate, surely ?

I know expecting another rubbish performance from us sounds defeatist, but I can't remember not looking forward to so many LFC matches before. For me, this season has been ruined & we're only just a quarter of the way through it. Something has got to give.

He's such a twang in public, he cannot say the right things. Today he came out and said "Riijkard must be good, he got sacked by Galatasary" And YOU got sacked by Blackburn for ruining them. What a gobsh*te

Liverpool 2 - 1 Blackburn

Gerrard 1st goal, and Torres with a late winner and becoming fan favorite again? ahah

Boring, 0-0 draw with both teams playing useless hoof-ball. In fact, if B'burn stick Samba up front, i'd go for a one nil win to Blackburn...

Samba is suspended.

2-0 Liverpool - especially if Nelson is out as well.

This is the leaked team:

------------------reina-----------------

carragher----skrtel--------soto--------aurelio

---------------lucas-----raul

maxi-------------gerrard------------cole

------------------torres

i hope roy aint gonna play carra at right back i went to the the blackpool match sadly and i was watching carra he was playing left back and he was knackered he is getting to old for full back position

This is the leaked team:

------------------reina-----------------

carragher----skrtel--------soto--------aurelio

---------------lucas-----raul

maxi-------------gerrard------------cole

------------------torres

No pace on either wing = narrow formation - easy to nullify. All Blackburn have to do is play 5 or 6 across midfield & any creativity ( there's optomism ) will be crowded out. So predictable.

Please god no. Jovanovic the headless chicken. "Rite, I've got-a the-a ballz, RUN RUN RUN RUN, oh noes I ran into the defender, silly me"

He will improve. He has been better than Cole imo. And play Babel who is better than Rodriguez the Snail winger.

Back