Liverpool v Blackpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 211
  • Views Views 10K
From watching the highlights it looked like Liverpool failed to create anything dangerous in the final third, whereas Blackpool made a few chances and took them well. The save by Gilks in a the final few minutes was exceptional.

Two mistakes from Glen Johnson, looked like he had an absolute Weston.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that what I consider the meaning of 'supports' is different from the definition of a vast majority of this forums' users oO)

How would you define support?

Well yesterday I drove up to Anfield from Bournemouth, I spent 10 hours of my day driving and spent in excess of £100 getting there and watching the match. I must say it was the biggest waste of money I have ever spent; the performance was gutless and spineless. No one showed any glimpse of quality, interest or even effort. First half Blackpool played us off the park, passing and moving etc. The exact brand of football we want.

We need to change the owners, managers, players and basically everything. We need a manager in who has a plan B. I understand we aren’t going to win every game but the most frustrating thing is that all Hodgson does on the touchline is stand there and stroke his chin. He would keep two up top for 90 minutes, see it isn’t working but does nothing to change it until about 10 minutes from the end when he brings on two of the worlds worst wingers, Jovanovic and Rodriguez. Seriously, Rodriguez, what on earth does he offer?! Nothing, that’s what.

The tactics Roy is playing are a joke. Meireles wide right? Dear god. And after about 50 minutes Carra looked like he was going to have a heart attack, he looked absolutely knackered.

None of our players seem to care anymore, they would pass the ball and just stand still, not look for anything else. On another note however, massive massive credit to Blackpool and Holloway. The fans were magnificent and Blackpool were brilliant also. I’m sure they will stay up, in fact for the Premier League, they deserve to stay up. The whole game was summed up when the players came out for the restart. Liverpool players came out, there were a few claps here and there. Blackpool players emerged a couple of minutes later and the whole stadium stood up basically erupted into a round of applause. Well done Blackpool, thoroughly deserved.

Liverpool to get relegated, odds of 16/1. After yesterday I am not surprised.

Well yesterday I drove up to Anfield from Bournemouth, I spent 10 hours of my day driving and spent in excess of £100 getting there and watching the match. I must say it was the biggest waste of money I have ever spent; the performance was gutless and spineless. No one showed any glimpse of quality, interest or even effort. First half Blackpool played us off the park, passing and moving etc. The exact brand of football we want.

We need to change the owners, managers, players and basically everything. We need a manager in who has a plan B. I understand we aren’t going to win every game but the most frustrating thing is that all Hodgson does on the touchline is stand there and stroke his chin. He would keep two up top for 90 minutes, see it isn’t working but does nothing to change it until about 10 minutes from the end when he brings on two of the worlds worst wingers, Jovanovic and Rodriguez. Seriously, Rodriguez, what on earth does he offer?! Nothing, that’s what.

The tactics Roy is playing are a joke. Meireles wide right? Dear god. And after about 50 minutes Carra looked like he was going to have a heart attack, he looked absolutely knackered.

None of our players seem to care anymore, they would pass the ball and just stand still, not look for anything else. On another note however, massive massive credit to Blackpool and Holloway. The fans were magnificent and Blackpool were brilliant also. I’m sure they will stay up, in fact for the Premier League, they deserve to stay up. The whole game was summed up when the players came out for the restart. Liverpool players came out, there were a few claps here and there. Blackpool players emerged a couple of minutes later and the whole stadium stood up basically erupted into a round of applause. Well done Blackpool, thoroughly deserved.

Liverpool to get relegated, odds of 16/1. After yesterday I am not surprised.

16/1 **** me

I know how I define spam...

Spam is a canned precooked meat product made by the Hormel Foods Corporation. The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch as a binder, and sodium nitrite as a preservative. Spam's gelatinous glaze, or aspic, forms from the cooling of meat stock. The product has become part of many jokes and urban legends about mystery meat, which has made it part of pop culture and folklore.

Spam is a canned precooked meat product made by the Hormel Foods Corporation. The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch as a binder, and sodium nitrite as a preservative. Spam's gelatinous glaze, or aspic, forms from the cooling of meat stock. The product has become part of many jokes and urban legends about mystery meat, which has made it part of pop culture and folklore.

Love it :wub:

And It was a very poor game, but hopefully things will improve soon.

How would you define support?

I don't think it would be okay to discuss it in this thread - perhaps I will create a separate thread for some sort of discussion about my "two-faced" support. I don't want my post to be considered spam, and of a distasteful variety at that ;)

Copyright infringement. I smell wikipedia!

Great second goal by Varney, i love the way Blackpool are playing football at the moment, and i really hope they stay up (Even if part of that hope is just because they're exactly the kind of team we'll beat 9 times out of 10 ;))

Back