Liverpool v Blackpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 211
  • Views Views 10K
Can't blame Hodgson for going to Liverpool but, I get the feeling he's soooooooo gonna wish he stayed at Fulham a few weeks from now :P

not this season but if the likes of torres kuyt reina dont want to play their anymore then 12th every season for liverpool

no way will pool get relegated

It's a steady process. Liverpool are already not in champs league this season so are losing money there and have already lost some of their good players (Mascherano). Lets say they don't qualify for Europa league this season. They are then losing even more money plus the fact that players like Torres, Reina may not want to play for the team anymore. Liverpool sell these players but then can't replace them with players of the same quality due to not being in european competiton. They have to sign decent players instead. This leads them to becoming more like a mid table team and they have a team full of average players. Then a combination of poor manager/players not playing well could lead them to being relegated and then a horrible spiral. This process is otherwise known as 'doing a leeds'. All hypothetical of course and I hope it doesnt happen. But you would have to be extremely naive/ignorant to say there is no chance of this happening. Leeds fans know this all too well. :)

I've got an idea.

Since I've been old enough I've hated Liverpool, because i have cousins in N.Ireland who love United.
But, they have never won the league since i was born. So, i'm gunna put them in my "Supports" and see if there fortuned pick up!!!

P.S Know it's stupid, but give it a try, can't hurt anyone (exept United)

It's a steady process. Liverpool are already not in champs league this season so are losing money there and have already lost some of their good players (Mascherano). Lets say they don't qualify for Europa league this season. They are then losing even more money plus the fact that players like Torres, Reina may not want to play for the team anymore. Liverpool sell these players but then can't replace them with players of the same quality due to not being in european competiton. They have to sign decent players instead. This leads them to becoming more like a mid table team and they have a team full of average players. Then a combination of poor manager/players not playing well could lead them to being relegated and then a horrible spiral. This process is otherwise known as 'doing a leeds'. All hypothetical of course and I hope it doesnt happen. But you would have to be extremely naive/ignorant to say there is no chance of this happening. Leeds fans know this all too well. :)
It's all dependant on what happens come October the 6th.

I've got an idea.

Since I've been old enough I've hated Liverpool, because i have cousins in N.Ireland who love United.
But, they have never won the league since i was born. So, i'm gunna put them in my "Supports" and see if there fortuned pick up!!!

P.S Know it's stupid, but give it a try, can't hurt anyone (exept United)

Yes it is stupid. :O

Well done Blackpool!

You had my brother furious so I :wub: you for that. :D

Lol, I am seriously thinking of being a glory hunter now. WTF is happening???

Liverfool 1-0 Blackfool

Must be chewing on those words now.

Didnt see the game, was away all day. But from the Daglish chants Hodgson will be under even more pressure now. Shame about the result, simply not good enough.

Back