Liverpool v Blackpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 211
  • Views Views 10K
This is outrageous.
Take your bets for Blackpool to score 5

Luke Varney on loan from Derby makes it 2-0.

******* LOL

Well i gave him support but im struggling to support Hodgson now. We need to sell up in Jan and try and build a team capable of advoiding relegation. We used to be a team who used to go and beat the best in europe, we used to be a team where players wanted to play, wanted to come and play week in and week out at Anfield. Now we are a joke, it is breaking mine and every Liverpool fans heart and things are just getting worse and worse. I know this sounds pathetic but i am struggling not to cry, when you think where we were 2 years ago to where we are now.......

Last edited:
Hodgson out, Holloway in!

Only joking, he wouldn't come.

Im getting more joy as a Brighton supporter right now :\

Hodgson out, Holloway in!

Only joking, he wouldn't come.

Hahaha.

That second goal was superb, hopefully Arsenal can recreate something similar at the Bridge.

1551: More bad news for Liverpool fans - I'm reliably informed by Infostrada Sports that the last time the Reds came from a goal down to win a Premier League match was more than a year ago, and two years since they did so at Anfield. The last time they won after being 2-0 down was six years ago, and 11 years since they did so at Anfield. Blimey.

That's from BBC live feed :S

LOL at Liverpool!
Hodgson will surely leave within the next 2 months!

this is joke hodgson has got to go we carn't keep playing like this every game were going back to when souness was manager and that was bad

Back