Liverpool v Portsmouth

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 5K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Monday's game between Liverpool and Portsmouth in the Premier League.

More...

hope so, that will take me to over 100 points this week on fantasy premier league

I see a 1-1 draw with Pompey scoring late to pile on the misery.

Pompey to score early,liverpool to attack (passing sideways and backwards) get caught on counter-attack ,finish 2-1

Liverpool 1 - 2 Portsmouth
****** ****, didn't think it had got to the stage where fans are predicting liverpool are going to get beaten by the bottom club.XD

I doubt they will lose but i hope portsmouth give them a tough game.|)

Last edited:
I can honestly see us getting something from this, I think we could get a draw tbh.

i went for 3-1 liverpool on the FM Base prediction thing

I think liverpool will put in a decent performance in for once and put a few goals away

Liverpool 3-0 Pompey

I can honestly see us getting something from this, I think we could get a draw tbh.

i agree cause you have already beaten em one this season so maybe thwe double is on :)

i agree cause you have already beaten em one this season so maybe thwe double is on :)
Hopefully, think we've only done the double on Burnley this season, which is rather ****.

This could well be the game that gives us our confidence back and we go on to thrash Pompey... but you never know this season so I'm just gonna go for a scrappy game with a 1-0 victory to either team.

Portsmouth 10-0 Liverpool probably.

(Hoping for 3-0 or so win though :P)

Back