Liverpool v Portsmouth

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 5K
Just seen a stat on SSN - Liverpool have never won on a Monday night under Rafa Benitez - Played 8 matches.

2-2 for me tonight.

This could well be the game that gives us our confidence back and we go on to thrash Pompey... but you never know this season so I'm just gonna go for a scrappy game with a 1-0 victory to either team.

I think this will happen. I'm going for 3-0.

**** same time as Eastenders :( I'll have to start watching half an hour into it ;)

I can't believe you bet against Liverpool.. Makes me sick :'(

Makes me sick. :S

But i can see the team ******* up again... And Rafa will end up telling the players to play for the draw. Would not surprise me. :)

Makes me sick. :S

But i can see the team ******* up again... And Rafa will end up telling the players to play for the draw. Would not surprise me. :)

We just need to score goals, we have been terrible at attacking since we first lost Torres and Gerrard, we need to bring in a quality striker and somebody to replace Alonso rather than Aquilani. I just hope Rafa is given money in June :(

formation looks **** great! waited for long time!

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

“Players lose you games, not tactics. There’s so much **** talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes.” – Brian Clough

Liverpool Team: Reina, Insua, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Mascherano, Aquilani, Gerrard, Babel, Rodriguez, Torres.
Liverpool Substitutes: Cavalieri, Kyrgiakos, Ngog, Benayoun, Kuyt, Lucas, Kelly.

I'm really quite happy about this lineup, great to see Aquilani given a start too.

really strong line up, im certain of a landslide 3/4 zip win for pool now

Having seen Liverpool's lineup and the fact they're at home, they really should, and probably will, win this game but it's been said before <)

I'll watch Liverpool and Pompey for half an hour, then corra, then two and a half men coz Liverpool bore me.

1 - 0 Liverpool

seeing as everyones guessing what they reckon the scores gunna be i might aswell guess as well lol errrrmmmmmmm im going for

liverpool 0-1 pompy

piquionne to score if his playing

oh my **** Ashdown you piece of ****, go die.

Back