Liverpool v West Brom

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 3K
im sure someone will update if there are goals, or you can follow the live text from the bbc website

no width we need babel on

Why, he doesn't offer width either?

It's been awful so far, West Brom should have had a penalty. Put Maxi on for Lucas, move Gerrard back alongside Poulsen, Maxi on the right and Kuyt and Torres up front. Roy needs to have a bit of a go at the players at half-time.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

1-0 Torres volley.

Really nice volley from Torres on the edge of the penalty area.

lol scored...too bad i missed it.Gonna watch it on Highlights tommorow..

Liverpool goal: How many times has this man come to Liverpool's rescue? Moments after West Brom threaten at one end, the hosts counter and Fernando Torres volleys Dirk Kuyt's centre left-footed into the bottom corner with supreme precision. That's his first goal in 10 games - and how Liverpool needed it.

Nearly done it again then torres.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Torres has an amazing record at home, 41 goals in 42 appearances in the premiership... Wow?

Torres is a striker. He's doing his job. He's not coming to anyone's rescue.

Guy on BBC live text pwned the guy who wrote what danny posted

James Morrison is off, WBA down to 10 men.

Torres is a striker. He's doing his job. He's not coming to anyone's rescue.

Guy on BBC live text pwned the guy who wrote what danny posted

I saw that, and laughed.

***** performance today, again.

Lots of people on LFCTV complaining we played terribly. Anyone gonna do a review?

Lots of people on LFCTV complaining we played terribly. Anyone gonna do a review?

Doesn't need a review. We weren't good enough, lucky to come away with the 3 points.

Was a poor game, We look **** attacking. Once again, Torres and Gerrard forced to come back and get the ball

At the end of the day you got the 3 points which is most important, I wouldnt worry to much about how you played lads.

Back